Has anyone tried grafting?

Please visit my reddit profile u/TheInvestmentGod for videos and explanation or you can join the subreddit r/GrowBuddy for a great place to share constructive criticism and all things growing cannabis. :blush:

8 Likes

Confirmed does not work. People have successfully grafted hops to cannabis and vice versa. Science has confirmed psychoactive traits are NOT transitive in these scenarios. Simply put, the part of the plant that is cannabis will continue to get one high when consumed. The parts that aren’t won’t.

2 Likes

Oh…I never ment that grafting itself crosses genetics. But as you can see in these pictures I have grafted 2 different genetics onto a single plant effectively making a plant with three strains on it. Then I forced only one of the strains to produce male flowers and pollinated the entire plant. I successfully made a bunch of s1 feminized seeds and 2 sets of f1 feminized seeds. Grafted genetics do not share DNA across strains just by grafting. You are correct about that and if you go to my reddit profile you will see video of explanations about what I did, the differences in the buds and the process of creating feminized seeds in a small space on one plant. I highly recommend checking it out.

4 Likes

I will! :slight_smile:

2 Likes