Have you built or bought new lights recently or about to and want to sell or donate the ones your replacing?

I’m trying to find one or two grow lights for a couple in their late 50s early 60s who I’m trying to help them get set up to grow since she has Parkinson’s and he just has bad ptsd from he military. They have no access to meds in our state currently and doesn’t want to get involved with street criminals. Lol her words not mine. Anyways we are trying to find them a couple of decent quality led grow lights, or hps,cmh light with ballast and hood. Anyone have anything they would like to get rid of or just out away and were never going to use again after upgrading? Well let me know and we will discuss all details!! This is also for new growers just getting into the scene who don’t have the money for a decent like that doesn’t waste their time… So please if you have anything reply to me or list it on this thread. Thanks guys, hope this becomes a big success!! I wish I had the resources to get lights donated etc so I could get more people outfitted and ready to grow their own medicine. Word of mouth has been spreading about how I’m helping people do “handy work” and I’m taking on a people that aren’t rich and are people that struggle to put food on the table so Please no outrageous prices in used lights, they loose about half the value as soon as they’re out of the box, and once ran for a few days it kills the value even more… we would appreciate anyone who would like to show me some stuff I might be interested in or you just have laying around and want rid of it since you don’t use. Same goes for nutrients or sample starter packs that your never going to use if not throw away. Thanks guys if this starts to kick off we can post the people new gardens we helped set up for them and check in on the to see how the grow goes. I’m going to teach them as much as possible and answer any questions that arise. Makes me feel so amazing giving people access to their own medicine so they don’t have to choose to eat or buy weed etc.

1 Like

I dont have gear plus im in canada. But i got tips. Dont use nutrients and they will have less troubles. Korean natural farming is all you need to make your own.

Yea I’m def going to go through and make an outline of no till instructions and knf, organic pests control, lighting, tips and tricks of training, how to tell when to harvest, and the proper ways to cure the crop. Then I will prob either make or find a cannabis cookbook for them to help them as much as possible.

1 Like

We’re you able to find any lights? I have two fixtures (tubes) without ballasts if you want them. One is 8” other is 6” circumference.

In great condition. Cords are perfect, no splitting or tears, loose connections… PM me if your still looking.

best deal i’ve found for the most watts
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Horticulture-1000-Watt-MH-HPS-Grow-Light-System-Set-Kit-for-Plant-Growing/111602437128?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649