Have your plants ever reached 5-6ft? Cola wise?

66 Likes

WOW, just WOW!

5 Likes

This is the biggest
7’ I think

!

40 Likes

Those are some very nice trees! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Might want to check out @Gramps’ thread.

Gramps Out Door Garden

44 Likes

Gramps obviously grows huge plants…I’m not sure where he is, but THCeed is growing his in Canada. So is Foreigner I believe…Pretty impressive.

7 Likes

You call leaning heavy dense buds ( Donkey Dicks ) because there so big , fucking fire grows boys :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

@THCeed Looking very nice. If you dont mind, you see in your first post here, your second picture the plant in the bottom right hand corner what is that please ?

1 Like

My farmer buddies grow them every year, these were over 8ft. tall… this was last years crop/grow…It’s my Matanuska Thunder Head & Summer Knight strains…this year they will be growing my homemade strains again, Vietnam Thunder Fuck, Jenny Kush, Sour O’wreck and DK13 strains…

16 Likes

I think they called it “peroni’s” could be spelling it wrong.

17 Likes

I believe that was either a Hash/Super Hash or just Hash. It only grew to 6-7ft, but I think it measured 26ft. around.

2 Likes

very nice, some pretty ladies.

2 Likes

5-6’ colas…at least!

13 Likes

my goal to beat

9 Likes

In this case it’s called the old peyronie’s 6+ footer. I heard they have pills for that…

2 Likes

That’s how you spell it. Never heard of it before the seed posting. too funny.

1 Like

That’s what everybody says! :leftwards_arrow_with_hook:

3 Likes

Funniest plant I’ve ever seen was a jack herrer from my buddies garden. Imagine jack’s bean stalk with popcorn buds at each node. Now the nodes were a good three foot apart and this thing had to be 25’ tall. Mighty tall for the half ounce or whatever he pulled off of it. :rofl:

5 Likes

The only place I seen sativa’s that size was when I lived in wa state, outside growers have o-ops with several people trusted groups do outside grows shit at first look it’s a pine tree lol c

2 Likes

Yes, always be sure to check out the background in my pics. there is usually stuff hiding there.

1 Like