Heady Bear's Den- "Choose Your Own Adventure" OG Style!

:wink: outta likes brother

5 Likes

He truly did, and from everything I’m seeing from people’s posts, the line is really stable! Plants are uniform, and consistent. I could easily run 6 in my 2x4 because they’re squat little bushes!
Like I said it’s a wonderful specimen, but the official HeadyBear strain would be a different animal entirely.
I’ll actually call it Mama Haze. :laughing:

7 Likes

I was growing a Maui Wowie (Cherry Bomb) pheno from Sebring last summer and unfortunately, I had to cull it due to bud rot but it was developing a really delicious sweet cake type aroma, I think some people did have issues with herms on some of the plants (at least growing indoors) but I never saw any nanners on the plant before I had to remove it.

15 Likes

MMH is a nice strain, (MaMaHaze is still too much typing for me, so I just call it MMH. :slight_smile: ) I’ve got 6 MMH females going now, and I just got finished collecting pollen from 4 MMH males. I’ve got a Purple Thai Haze male from Snowhigh, and I’m gonna hit a couple of those, and a couple of Super Silver Haze with that. :drooling_face:

As far as a reboot, like @Upstate said, I made a shitload of MMH seeds, so if anyone missed the Co-Op run, and wants to try them out, shoot me a DM, and I’ll send you a few. It’s a nice strain. It’s fast, the size is manageable indoors, it does good outdoors, no mold or bud rot, and it’s good weed. :v:
:guitar:

16 Likes

Thanks for chiming in, brother!
Can you speak to what the smoke is like? I haven’t seen any reports.

8 Likes

Yes, thank you! :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

6 Likes

Many thanks.

HG!

5 Likes

I think there are probably some really good selections in this f2 generation; I just don’t have space to hunt that deeply for a project.
Starting with a representative f1 line would be ideal, since I’ll already need to do a mini pheno hunt on the Mango Haze f2’s.

7 Likes

This. All of this. Gonna be amazing.

7 Likes

I ran a Maui Wowie cherry bomb fem, (I believe from sebring, but I got them from @misterbee)for the solo cup contest, and mine was pure fruit. Like strong fruit salad smell. Idk about cherry exactly, but pure fruity. High is very functional, and not euphoric exactly, but very upbeat and happy. And truth be told, I did an ass job of it. Kept a cut to try again, I bet if I do an even ok job it will be outrageous weed. So yeah, it is out there.

Also, @Upstate and @Guitarzan, you guys are nuts. And you better believe I mean that in the best way haha. With your preservations, knowledge, and generosity, you both add tons to this place. Thank you for it. :+1:

7 Likes

Maui wowi cherry bomb for me went hermi when I grew it .

4 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 it’s a lot to sift through, but you can see my entire Longbottom Fighter F2 grow from the beginning of the thread.
You’re most welcome here, so feel free to stick around!

4 Likes

I’m outta likes :heart_decoration: :heart: :heart_decoration:

2 Likes

I’m here now, so I’ll definitely be sticking around. Gonna go blaze one and sit down for a read. Sucks though as I’m already getting the like warning :warning:

1 Like

Save your likes homie! It’s enough that you’re here hanging out!

Okay experienced cultivators, I have a question:

Because the 3.0 is so hot, I recycled it from the LBF for use in Echo’s final transplant.
Crispy edges make me think K, but it’s only on sugar leaves, and mostly at the top of the plant.
Nute burn again? With recycled soil?!
Watered day before yesterday with LABS only, symptoms appeared yesterday.

3 Likes

Anytime I see something like that, I pull out the ph pens brother.

2 Likes

I’ll be honest: as an organic soil grower, I don’t own any pH meters/ equipment! :flushed:

5 Likes

I’m an organic soil grower as well. But my water is probably way different than where you’re at compadre. I wish I didn’t have to ph my stuff. Luckieeee

4 Likes

It’s not outside the realm of possibility! I’ve tested it previously, and it comes out kinda basic, but the supplements I use draw it down to nominal levels.
It’s a change of season though, so the water quality may have changed.
I also bottom water, so there’s no runoff to test…maybe a soil pH meter would be a good idea.

2 Likes