Heady Bear's Den- "Choose Your Own Adventure" OG Style!

Hey brother, you’ve now sent pollen 1 more time than I have, so I can’t help you out there! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
If it works, it works, if not, nobody really cares… we’re all just doing our best!
It’s like thinking I’m gonna have ice cream and chocolate sauce. Even if I discover I’m out of chocolate, I’m not pissed, cuz baby I still got ice cream!
What I observed is that the pollen gathered on all the rice grains in the container, and became more of a sand consistency rather than a fine dust.
Any number of things could have changed environmentally between sending and receipt, so maybe one of the more experienced folks can chime in with some tips. We talked before you mailed, so I knew the odds before we started!
If you’d like to share the method you used, feel free to post it here :bear::+1:
It was awesome of you to share, and we’ll know in a day or 2 what we get!

3 Likes

Okay, this is not definitive, but the Trainwreck girls put out dense clusters of pistils, pure white, and thick.
Today I observed on Ivan that some of the pistils are “frizzy” on the branch I applied the Chernobyl pollen.
@BCC I think we made seeds!
I will update (of course) as things develop, but signs point to yes!

8 Likes

Awesome, I love making seeds too. Just received Maui wowie pollen. Im gonna put it away until I get another Molokia frost going. :+1:t2:

4 Likes

That’s gonna be so good.
What’s the background on the Maui Wowie pollen you got @Greenfingers ?

3 Likes

with @HeadyBearAdventures approval he will be hosting our first OG 420 edition sticker giveaway. I am going to spread the love throughout many of our favorite OG’s pages! so keep on the lookout!

With that said up for grabs…

:arrow_forward: 1 Holographic 4x9in OG 420 edition sticker! :arrow_backward:

To the WIKI

1. @420noob
  2. @Mr.Christmas
  3. @PioneerValleyOG
  4. 20 @AzSeaindooin420
  5. @ShiskaberrySavior
  6. @ColForbin
  7. @Thats_bank
  8. @SHSC-1
  9. @Greenfingers
  10. @dingys
  11. @mndlss
  12. @Mrgreenthumb
  13. @THCeed
  14. @Pigeonman :metal:
  15. @Piter :es:
  16. @BeagleZ :us:
  17. @Bobgrows
  18. @blowdout2269
  19. @TopShelfTrees1
  20. @Kronnkk
  21. @HappyTrees23s :us:
  22. @A-Loc
  23. @Jimdoors
  24. @Adventuretime86 :us:
    Add numbers as needed.

Big thanks to @HeadyBearAdventures for having me up in his thread! Be sure to throw his thread some :heart:

31 Likes

Hey @AzSeaindooin420 @carty @Pigeonman @Mrgreenthumb @adventuretime86 @bobgrows @pioneervalleyog

5 Likes

oh yea I need a new sticker for my new tent coming

3 Likes

That would look great on my greenhouse door!

5 Likes

I’m stoked and got my lucky # !!!

3 Likes

Hey @Rhai88 , welcome welcome!

@AzSeaindooin420 I don’t have a greenhouse, but…

I’ve got a bag full of stickers to fill in this board, but I prioritized ones from @Rhai88 !

8 Likes

I have to ask OriginalDankmaster96, he sent it to me.

2 Likes

No need, I follow his grow, and I’ve seen it!

2 Likes

they look awesome! i’d like to grab some too

Thanks for the :game_die: roll @Rhai88 and thanks for the call out @420noob !

:metal:

3 Likes

Thank you for the chance @Rhai88 !
Thanks for the tag @420noob ! :v:

2 Likes

Freakers Molokai? How is it?

1 Like

Oh, you know I’m in on this! :crazy_face:
Thank you @Rhai88 and @HeadyBearAdventures.

2 Likes

Thanks @HeadyBearAdventures and @Rhai88 ill get one of these one day!

3 Likes

I got some Maui wowie pollen and was thinking of dusting a Molokia frost, Molokia Maui. The Molokia Frost I have going is too far into flower. Something like 7 weeks.

2 Likes

Thank you for this giveaway :v:
Havnt been able to grab a single OG sticker yet, I’m happy there being offered again !

2 Likes