Heady Bear's Den- "Choose Your Own Adventure" OG Style!

It’s a bottle on the shelf :joy:

5 Likes

Thanks my friend. I just kept staring at the space, and I couldn’t visualize it. That layout is literally drawn to 1:12 scale!
Hyperfocus ftw.

I DON’T HAVE ENOUGH CODEINE!

6 Likes

THIS IS FAIR.

:man_shrugging:

OHH I know!

BEND GRAVITY. No codeine required.

4 Likes

You guys are killing me! :bear::rofl::skull::man_zombie:
I live in a house, not just a bedroom!

4 Likes

Doesn’t mean you can’t still pee in a bottle. :+1:

6 Likes

Now that I can do. :magic_wand:

4 Likes

I’m sorry, where is the bathroom? I have to go #2.

4 Likes

2 colelennons 1 cup

4 Likes

Maybe a box?
:expressionless:
:stuck_out_tongue::joy:

:raised_hands: The Navy taught me stuff that isn’t all good :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I have a squatting issue. I would end up missing the box or having a turd hanging on the edge.

3 Likes

I still see room for a 222 veg tent or for males! Lol well planned lay out my girl would have none of that and she is more tolerant to my “projects” than most.:grin::+1:

6 Likes

This is hilarious!
Bedroom? Naw, it’s just my grow room with a small bed in it. :rofl:
Looks like a lot of us like that envelope. :wink:

6 Likes

Luckily, my “girl” is just my housemate! I’m single as a Pringle…I do what I want!

Today I really thought hard about this. I considered “Do I really want to make this space even smaller?”
And then I imagined running all those plants and strains, and maybe even doing a CO-OP RUN and getting my Overgrower badge, and being eligible for the Freakers collective…
and I was like: “I absolutely do.” :rofl::bear::flushed:

11 Likes

This is the correct answer! :yum:

Funny thing is, my grow room could be totally clogged up with tents like I want…except it is the spare bedroom when family(cool family) comes to visit. :frowning:
So yes, ironically, my grown room has a bed in it, lol. :+1:

5 Likes

I was talking about @HeadyBearAdventures grow room blue prints Heady Bear's Den- "Choose Your Own Adventure" OG Style! - #801 by HeadyBearAdventures
See that one spot

2 Likes

Lol, I see a few spots!
Who needs shelves or a closet anyways? :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I say just one tent for the bed, the rest is grow space. Put bed at door entry & walk over bed & through tent to maximize growing space.

No, wait, get a small uncomfortable hammock & throw the bed into the street. Because the bums & junkies need a new one.

No, wait, burn the bed with bums & junkies, then use the ashes to fertilize the crop, the springs become a tangled mess of barbed wire covering the front door.

:+1:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Okay. Alright. Yeah. Feels like we’re, uh, headed in the right direction?
But actually, they make some very nice hammocks these days, so that would net me enough space to keep my 2x4! :crazy_face::clown_face::bear:
I’ll let you decide what to do with the bed; I think you’re more invested than I am.

5 Likes

You could get yourself a Murphy bed. Not that you could make the space for another tent, but…
“So much more room for activities”! :rofl:

3 Likes

I’m probably a bunch of things more than others :rofl: but nothing to brag about :rofl: :rofl:

Back to my cell. Recess is over.

:evergreen_tree: :rotating_light: :hospital:

3 Likes