Heady Bear's Den- "Choose Your Own Adventure" OG Style!

You’re always welcome here during your yard time brother.
:brick::brick::brick::brick:

3 Likes

You can build a loft to lift your bed higher and put one of the shelves or a grow underneath. I did that back in the early 90’s

4 Likes

Yeah get a bunk bed and get rid of the bottom bed. Better yet put all tents in the bedroom and sleep on the couch.

2 Likes

Either there are a few old Nascar fans voting or alot of us had strick parents. :rofl::rofl:

Raise hell and praise Dale!

2 Likes

I think this vote might be rigged… I swear, I didn’t check the results before voting. Maybe that envelope is just of such cosmic significance that it’s reverberating through the internet to everyone who reads the post. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Glue your bed to the ceiling?

2 Likes

Velcro maybe. Just stick yourself to the wall or ceiling. You could have attachment areas anywhere and when you need a nap, just jump against the wall. Lol

4 Likes

Astronaut style! Now we’re getting somewhere!

I should have considered this, but if people are given a truly random choice of these numbers, the one in question will statistically be picked significantly more.
So in a way, I unintentionally rigged it by the format.
Now, since all this discussion might shift behavior, I believe I’ll leave it up for the day as an experiment.

4 Likes

As someone noted above… three is the magic number and all.

3 Likes

Alright everybody, I do believe all the voting chatter is going to make the outcome less and less random, so I’m gonna call it. I think the winner is clear!

Excitedly, you draw the 3rd envelope out of his hands, and tear it open. You’re so excited that the package rips violently and the contents spiil onto the floor… not to worry, everything is safely sealed!
You pick up the seed packs one-by-one, and note the handwritten scrawl on each one as you do:
Bloodhound (JohnnyPotseed)
Vietnam Bomb (Swami Seeds)
Goldfish (Hazeman)
Swakhammer (Spacebound Genetics)
Lavender Jack (Bodhi)
A5 Haze clone x Dragon Energy (DocD)
“Nice pull brother!” Says your friend
“I’ll tell you all about them”
And he lights another cannagar

19 Likes

The above will be the 6 strains up for consideration when the Breeder Pack round is selected in just a few weeks.
Over those weeks, I’ll be posting all the info, photos, and history I can find on each of the potential strains, so we can make a strong educated decision!
Thanks for participating!

12 Likes

:eyes:

Fee fie foe fum, I smell the genetics of hero one! :joy:

Thinks: Hazeman Goldfish for the win

4 Likes

That one is pretty wild indeed!
Kodiak Gold x (herijuana (oh I see why you like it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) x lambsbread)
Could be a winner… only time will tell. :clock2:

1 Like

Hero and lambsbread?!?!? Yup, that’s gotta be a winner!

I hope you don’t mind me posting some details!

Goldfish

We took Reefermans Kodiak Gold which gives rock hard buds. And mixed it with a creation made by 5 Star Organic called Black Tuna. Which is Herojuana and Lamb’s Bread. Both strains Kodiak Gold and Black tuna are very high in potency. And the Kodiak Gold gives this strain a good resistance to mold. So the finish product will give you big Rock hard buds, black to golden in color. This is an 8 to 10 week strain. Medium to tall plants. This strain may be too much for the beginner.

5 Likes

Not at all! In fact, that’s where I’ll start as well when I compile information.
So officially:
Everybody can feel free to post anything relevant to Hazeman’s strain: Goldfish!

1 Like

Oh, in all the choosing of adventures, I almost forgot: @BCC we definitely have seed formation on at least one Chernobyl pollinated branch (Ivan), so the Trainwreck x Chernobyl cross is a success!
And @BeagleZ , the same is true of the TW x MaMaHaze pollination.
Ladies and gents: WE HAVE BEANS!

13 Likes

I planted 3 goldfish pulled 2 males last year outdoors put out at a foot tall finished about 7 ft and 6ft wide. Harvested the 1st week of oct good yield and potency but wasn’t a fan of the terps but only grew 1 female.

1 Like

@Jimdoors what was it you disliked about the terps? Not loud enough, or a flavor you didn’t like, or…?

1 Like

It was loud just kind of foul smelling not my favorite. Probably find better smells if you grow a few more.

3 Likes

Fantastic!

I hope you have AC in that bedroom, lol. Years ago, I had a similar setup. That was before legalization and the big downside was that I had to be very careful about who I invited into my bedroom. :wink:

1 Like