Heady McDank 2024 Overgrow Seed Server Auction

Lot #5 and Lot #13 $30 @misterbee

3 Likes

Question to anybody here, do I edit out the last person on the list or does someone else do it? My first auction, thank you for any advice!

2 Likes

Thanks for bidding!

Iā€™ve updated itā€¦

Sometimes the table looks like a mess in the editor, but if you know what you are doing you can amend the bidding table yourself.

4 Likes

Thanks, slowly figuring out how it all works around here. Thanks again.

3 Likes

Hey can I bid on lot # 20 Indian Larry xlarry OG 40.$

2 Likes

I just bid 40 on lot # 20

2 Likes

I recommend ALL NEW members familiarize themselves with the Proper OG-Auction Etiquette Procedures. Would save a lot of ā€œmistakesā€ during the actual Auction. @LemonadeJoe shouldnā€™t have to engage in the ā€œbasicā€, in my opinion. TAG the person youā€™re outbiddingā€¦@??? DONā€™T DELETE ANYONE FROM THE ORIGINAL TABLE. The Originator OR @LemonadeJoe will surely update the Listing. SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: SPECIAL NOTE: Now, get back to bidding!!

13 Likes

Keep ā€˜em straight @misterbee or they will never learn! :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

7 Likes

I just want to say that Sir Heady McDank has some dank dense weed. I enjoyed everything I grew out from him, and they all had good yields, nice terpene profiles, and potent bud!
Thanks for the good work!

8 Likes

lot 1 and 2 20 @misterbee

3 Likes

Bidding table up to date!

3 Likes

Lots #3
#17. All $30. @misterbee

3 Likes

Letā€™s see if I can do this rightā€¦

Lots #7, #11, and #15 bid for $20 apiece @misterbee
Lot #8 bid for $35 @Topdecker
Lot #21 bid for $25 @Oldtimerunderground

4 Likes

Lot #8 bid for $40 @emeraldbullfrog

4 Likes

Lot #8 bid for $45 @Topdecker :stuck_out_tongue: :frog: :grin:

May I have clarification on this rule? I am assuming that it means any previous bids you made for this lot will be canceled but the wording makes it seem like all my bids for other lots will be canceled. I may just be dense today. Need more sleep on the lily pad tonight :upside_down_face:

I would like to keep my previous bids on Lots #7, 8, 11, and 15 if possible

3 Likes

ONLY ON THE LOT # YOU SPECIFY!!! SS/BWā€¦mister :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s correct! Iā€™ll clarify it in the description.

1 Like

Lot # 4, 12, 16 at $25.00 @misterbee

Lot # 7, 11, 15 at $25.00 @emeraldbullfrog

2 Likes

Some Piescream27 x Blue steel hitting nearly 6 ft in a 5 gallonā€¦ multitoppedā€¦ frosty to the gillsā€¦ the Tk firms up the resin profile a bit, and the plants I saw here is likely real good for bubble, rosin, or bho.

13 Likes

Some piescream 27 x limepopkush x sky jaro nuggetryā€¦ nice limey green colors that pop to the eye covered in frostā€¦ a slightly soda twinge on the tongueā€¦ dense nugs with weightā€¦ stiffer resin profile that will be good for bubbleā€¦

9 Likes