Heady McDank 2024 Overgrow Seed Server Auction

Piescream27 x rosso corsa x cherry west x cube

The testers were great stackers that put one node on top of another, overwhelming aromas that muted plants around them. Expect color and nice chunky, nugs with a wetter resin profile and a good bit of volatile terps. From the testers i feel the live resin would be very good.

10 Likes

A piescream 27 x GMORootbeer nug… puts out nice size for the small pot… super crystals… looks kind of like old school kind bud I got in the 90s… musky and earthy aromas more predominant in testers… stones me to my soul… just like jelly roll…

13 Likes

Bidding table up to date!

1 Like

Lot # 15 35$ @Amendment3

3 Likes

Lots #7 and #11, bids for $35 apiece @Amendment3, I’m taking 'em back! (For now)

Lot #15 bid for $40 @Mrgreenthumb :green_heart:

3 Likes

Lot # 18 $25.00 @fishbulb
Lot # 19 $25.00 @patsnumone

2 Likes

Thanks for your bids. It’s up-to-date!

2 Likes

Lot # 16 $40.00 @Amendment3

Happy Bidding 2 all!

2 Likes

Lot 18# $30
@Amendment3
@HeadyMcDank

2 Likes

Lot 15 45 $ @emeraldbullfrog

3 Likes

Lot #2) $25. @brampie

2 Likes

lot 2 30 @TeddyNuggets

3 Likes

Great bidding everybody! Thank you for your support!

we still got some time left to make sure you snag some for your grow… some real McDank herb in there! Haha…

Here is a shot of Piescream x Grape Stomper the frost and hits on these are really impressive… dense nugs that are covered in resin with alot of sugar leaf for the bubble and a nice solid resin profile good for bubble or rosin. I would say these are kind of hashplanty.

10 Likes

@Boozer you have now been out bid on lot #3, by @OhNo555 the new bid is $35.00. :facepunch::wink::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

1. Piescream27 x Grape Stomper
    Strawberry Banana x Cherry West x Strawberry Banana @Boozer 30/@OhNo555 35

the wiki reflects this change / I made the adjustment

5 Likes

Thanks for bidding. Auction ends today.

• The auction will end on 2023-03-08T21:59:59Z. The last bid must be placed in the final second of the hour or earlier.
  • How to set my local timezone - click for info

:clock11: The timestamp above will display in your local timezone if you have set the correct timezone in your profile. Hover over the timestamp to view the time in other zones.

Bidding table updated!

4 Likes

#1 $35. @brampie
#8 $50 @emeraldbullfrog

2 Likes

Is my bid on lot # 20 for 40$ is this ok

1 Like

Lot 19 $30
@Amendment3
@LemonadeJoe
@HeadyMcDank

1 Like

It’s showing your Bid as leading!! HELPFUL HINT: Go back to last Entry stating List is updated, follow the thread. Easiest way to see current Bids. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Lot #1 $25.00 @brampie

1 Like