Heady McDank 2024 Overgrow Seed Server Auction

It’s all for a good cause !!! Hahaha

4 Likes

He spent all his bids at the very beginning of the auction. lol (1)

4 Likes

Bidding table updated!

90 minutes remaining!

Good luck to all bidders!

4 Likes

Lot #5, bid for $35 @Sailorboy
Lot #17, bid for $35 @Boozer

edit: since it is just me since the last change I have updated the wiki table :frog:

5 Likes

Lot#5 bid for 50 @emeraldbullfrog

3 Likes

Bid on #13 $60 @Sailorboy

3 Likes

Lot #18, bid for $35 @Fishbulb

edit: and the bidding table has been updated for @LemonadeJoe

3 Likes

Lot# 3, bid $40 @OhNo555

1 Like

Lot# 13 bid $65 @keene

2 Likes

@Cloud9 you have now been out bid on lot #3, by @OhNo555 the new bid is $45.00. :facepunch::wink::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

1. Piescream27 x Grape Stomper
    Strawberry Banana x Cherry West x Strawberry Banana @Cloud9 40/ @OhNo555 45

the wiki reflects this change / I made the adjustment

2 Likes

Didn’t bidding end @ 5 eastern?

4 Likes

I thought it was closed I was just checking he said 90 minutes 2 hrs ago

3 Likes

I am not sure what’s up the wiki is still open, I would think :thinking: it should be closed?

2 Likes

Yes, auction is closed now. I’ll go through all bids again and then reach out to all winners.

Thanks everyone for bidding and big thanks to @HeadyMcDank for his donation!

12 Likes

Dear winners, please check your mailboxes :slight_smile: Thanks for participation!

11 Likes

Another gem from the og big dogs. Much thanks @HeadyMcDank for the fire and @LemonadeJoe for making it happen.

10 Likes

Everyone who has already provided their information has been forwarded to @HeadyMcDank for shipping. Thank you!

5 Likes

Hey Ogers,

Great job on the auction! Saw lots of great bids for the OG servers! Great way to spread the Love!..

Let these be the gift that keeps on giving…

Everything I have seen so far is really impressive and since they are Fem, I suggest keeping and passing clones for mothers as far and wide as we can for the overgrow crowd and S1 ing some of the keepers that come out to spread the seed. If anybody needs help with S1ing a cut let me know, I can work it in and send you seeds.

If there is anything I Love, it is spreading the Love of this plant!

I will be getting those packs out this week and should have tracking early next week for you and will follow up with the trackers.

Take Care! Talk Soon!

Heady

10 Likes

Much love. Appreciate your generosity to fund this event with your hard work.

3 Likes

Yes thank you very much for your hard work !!! Very much appreciate the :fire: !!

3 Likes