Heady McDank 2024 Overgrow Seed Server Auction

Just received my 2 lots of seeds and all came through good, thank you @HeadyMcDank!

4 Likes

My beans are here! My beans are here! ā€œNo honey I didnā€™t buy any seeds, I won em!

3 Likes

My beans arrived. Thank you! :smiley:

4 Likes

yes my beans made there way to me to !!!

4 Likes

Thanks again to everybody to the great auction!

I am super excited to see what you all find! I hope to see lots of pics!

Happy Hunting!

5 Likes

I am running that Strawberry Banana x indian larry right now ā€¦ good germ with a bit of Vigor!.. I will start a feed in a few weeks as they heat upā€¦

1 Like

My beans arrived, many thanks!

1 Like

Looking forward to your pictures ! Now that you mentioned it I will put them aside for a special project I have in mind ! Thanks again looking forward to making big buds with your beans !

1 Like

Beans magically arrived at my pad earlier this week :frog: :green_heart:

1 Like

Some Piescream27 x BlueSteel fresh pressed rosin from flower dry 2 weeksā€¦ friend pressed 2g got 50% returnā€¦ not sure that is a typical return and more reseach is necessaryā€¦ i have some beans available for anyone who hears the callā€¦

9 Likes

I forgot to say my winnings arrived. About 1 week ago. Piescream sounds great. Thanks.

3 Likes

I call if your looking for a home for some beans I will adopt those poor orphans and give them a fine home !

3 Likes

If youā€™re offering Iā€™d be interested. Thanks

4 Likes

If you donā€™t mind me asking how much did your press set you back !!! And what all does it do !?

2 Likes

It is a friends rig and I do not have the deetsā€¦ other than it is a rosin pressā€¦ i think he said he ordered off alibaba type sightā€¦ i happen to gift some flower from a piescream27 x blue steel harvest i just pulled and that is the pressed rosin from herā€¦ came out really amazing he saysā€¦

1 Like

I tell you Frankenstien or that coral kush would definitely be great canadites for that machine . Do you think you can send me some picks I have this welder /fabricator friend like to show him to see if we can come up with something ,I already go an idea , with a bicycle sprocket and chain type thing.