Help me choose a strain

between Thug Pug’s PBB and Tony’s Gorilla Bubble, which one would you choose?

7 Likes

@Tonygreen 100%

10 Likes

:v: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Tony ftw :grin:

4 Likes

Tony all the way

2 Likes

Pbb if it’s a f1 pack

2 Likes

Why only one?

4 Likes

I don’t have a lot of money, a South American brother here lol :sweat_smile: I just want to enjoy Black Friday a little bit However, if I were to get one more, would you get an Acapulco Gold from Mob Seeds or PBB, I know they have nothing in commom but I’m unsure between them

3 Likes

How difficult is it for to get seeds from your country? I seen some from Kenya here on og. I would love to get into. How difficult is it to send seeds to you? Just asking.

3 Likes

PBB one million percent

Even my Dad is hooked on PBB. We’ve been holding a cut for over 3 yrs and even though it’s too tall of a stretcher for his grow space, he refuses to let her go :metal:

Admittedly I haven’t grown any Tony gear (yet) but my understanding is he’s who you wana see for Glues, for sure

4 Likes

Ok i see, I thought you were talking which to grow out. :laughing: don’t know anything about the gorilla bubble, but I too am a Peanut Butter Breath fan.

4 Likes

Didn’t know he was the glue man. But now I see it. Never noticed it.

3 Likes

The landraces that you have here are kind of historic and you have to have contact with someone from the interior of the country, many people plant Paraguayan sativas seeds from brick weeds, since all that is sold here are bulk seeds that someone brought smuggled, or crosses of pollen chuckers from someone strain that someone imported

however importing seeds here is not very difficult, since it is not configured as a crime, because does not have active THC, and only a misdemeanor, so several websites send them here through stealth, where they hide the orders, in t-shirts, cups, books, cds anything :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Not trying to get off subject. We have our problems. Why isn’t weed more available? Sorry to say I just feel like it would be growing everywhere. I see where other things are being used. I have seen it here before grow out of dirt. Not sure if it was hemp or something.
Badd News has some gg4 stuff. @hoss8455 grows this x
DC has some gg4 x that I’m growing at the moment.
I think it’s greasy pieces x gg4

2 Likes

I’m smoking on some gorilla bubble bx5 at the moment. Very frosty strain and quick to finish. Good weed!
Can’t say anything about thug pug though

Edit: my Killerglue from little chief was really good weed too. I think I’d go with that if I had to decide again

2 Likes