Help me find problem

20220623_104938

1 Like

Lockout. How often do you water, @Miku ?

every 2-3 nights but i dont mesaure ph there might be a ph problem?

1 Like

What indication do you have that you need to water? Or is it blindly every 2-3 days? Your roots have shut down one way or another. What kind of soil and pot size?

not indicator i just see the weight of pot
organic soil mixed with perilite ph of soil is 5.5
pots are 15L
i water 2L water every 2 day but i dont mesaure wate ph

Water in 6.5-6.8. let the soil bring the pH down. Voila.

Stolen image;

1 Like

Quick question when you sprayed your plants for thrips was the sun still out?

no i take care for plants (watering and spraying) everytime in evening or in nigh

1 Like

Oh ok it looks like you could be over watering. What size pot are you using?

Does the pot have drain holes?

15L watering every 2-3 days bcs temps are high + without ph measure
might it be nutrient lock if ph is bad ?

1 Like

Could be a possibility I would just flush out my soil and then feed because after a flush they will be hungry. I work a lot so I don’t be having a lot of time to search for what the problem is so I would flush just to reset the soil and I always keeps some fox farms sledgehammer around just in case. I would purchase a ph reader. Don’t buy a cheap one usually doesn’t work good. Apera is the brand I went with. Also you need to purchase some ph up and ph down so you can adjust your pH if needed. A lot of people don’t test for pH and do just fine. I’ve tried that but it just doesn’t work for me.

Also I wouldn’t water so often 15 liters is roughly 5 gallons. So with 5 gallon pots I feel like you are watering to often especially in the veg stage. How big is she?

1 Like

its toped and trained 50 cm from the top of the pot to the top of plant an 90 cm side to side

its in pre flower stafe

1 Like

pH issues causing lockout and possible watering issue… Less water and more often would be best

2 Likes

I think u should let it dry out some before watering again. You are in soil so you don’t want to oversaturate them. Plants need wet and dry cycles unless using coco.

2 Likes

thanks for reply

1 Like

How long have they been in flower? That looks sort of normal to me, if you don’t pick your fan leaves off early. Lots of healthy looking, dark green, leaves. If it’s past week four or five, it’s most likely natural. The plant is reserving the nutrients for the flowers now, and let the leaves slowly die off.

Do you know how much longer it will be to finish flower? Good luck. It may be nothing. peace

1 Like

thanks for reply but that isnt normal, it have lose plenty of leaves and have gone near the top,i think i find my problem nutrient lock bcs of high water ph (the ph water was 8.8)