some do not grow
and leafs have spots
stems do not keep in soil
plants have 24 days on grow period
and 4 days bloom period
temp is 19-28 celsius
humi is 55-75%
clean water with 6,6ph
first grow week water with root juice and in 2st grow week 2ml/l biogrow.
after 14 days get started this problems
please help me
thanks

1 Like

2 Likes

Howdy. Looks like you’ve got a nute deficiency or lockout. Lacking Nitrogen and phosphorus a littl Cal and Mag?

Maybe a build up of salts is blocking and you can flush with twice as much water as the pot. You’ll have a saturated substrate so adding some good airflow will help them wick up and use some of that extra moisture.

But then again it looks like you could be over doing it slightly. Shit you’d better wait for some more responses, but that’s my doctors recommend.

2 Likes

With the leaves going wonky and the cal defeciency symptoms i would say your ph is off.

2 Likes

75% humidity is high and could be causing the calcium to lock out. Get the rh in control before you go adding nutrients. If the symptoms remain after rh is in control then look at the nutrients.

1 Like

have you checked with a loupe for pests ?

1 Like

first grow week water with root juice and in 2st grow week 2ml/l biogrow.
after 14 days get started this problems

I think you gave your plants the root juice and biogrow a bit to early, when your plants didn’t want anything, and that threw something outta whack. With good potting soil they shouldn’t need anything @ weeks one or two. Have you tried to learn what your RH should be at when you start the flower cycle ?
What is your soil mix and the source of the water ? Does your water have calcium and magnesium in it ?
Things like this will make it much easier for us to help you. :slight_smile:

Both temperature and Rh seems like quite extreme ranges to me, waterwithout nutes for a week and tighten up you temps and humidity, does your soil have ample aeration? What’s your lighting like? What’s your pot sizes ? Looks like they could use more room for their roots!

that orange/brown spotting and marks toward the edges of the leaves looks like classic nute burn to me. Too much ferts.

it could be something else - is there any dolomite lime in the soil mix to buffer pH?

1 Like

now is my humidity in day 50% and in night 60% … Temp in night is 19 C and in day 26,5 C … no pests
soil is LIGHTMIX by Biobizz… light is 400W MH/HPS …

i think :
over water
root juice and bio grow bit to early

weakening and then nutri burn

or?

hi guys … i have again problem :cry:

i need help … 40day bloom period… leafs are yellow
PH :6,4
temp 28/19
pests nothing
nutri according to the table
400W hps
soil

HELP PLEASE

1 Like

Flush it with straight H2O. Use three-four times the size of the container you’re growing in. If it’s a 5 gallon bucket, use 15-20 gallons of water.

Throw it in front of a decent fan for a few days to exhaust the plant and let the wet medium dry up a bit. The fan will help the plant withstand the soaking wet soil. Then give a normal feeding. Looks like it’s hungry because maybe you’ve given it too many nutrients and it’s blocking something available? With all the white pistils still, it looks sick for sure. Maybe root rot or just blockage. Looks like there are others in the background starting to show signs as well.

Sometimes nutrient dosage and plant don’t agree.
Best of luck.

1 Like

i’d probably be shooting for PH 6.8 in soil myself, 6.4 seems a little low, but i’ve never grown soil so i don’t know. something seems to be causing a lockout, possibly nutrient buildup in the medium. flush as described

2 Likes