HELP... Microbes for cannabis, I need some

Appreciate all suggestions here.

Apparently I’m a knob and I forgot an important part of my soil… The flipping microbial life…

Where in Canada can I buy ready to use Benifical microbes for Cannabis???

DIY quick solution?

Not lookin for teas or anything like that, just buy it and use it as is, or mix will some water (not tea) types of ideas…

Hopefully something like Growers choice recharge ??? Voodoo Juice ect??

5 Likes

Both of the ones you listed would work, I imagine. I’ve also seen one called “URB” that’s a mix w/ water and use.

3 Likes

All you gotta do is, go out in the “wild”, dig about 1 1/2 - 2 feet away from ANY tree. The soil contains 75 - 90% of needed microbial life. You can also make your own LAB. Do take care, stay EXTRA safe and, indeed, be well…mister :honeybee:

10 Likes

Yes the problem is I can’t find them in Canada for less then $100.00 … Any ideas as to where or something els that will work?

2 Likes

As the helpful @misterbee stated, going straight from the ground is always an option. Very rich in microbial life. Brewing a tea is one of the best options available honestly.

8 Likes

And cheapest*

4 Likes

Got a sample of a soil conditioner called Fish Shit, haven’t run them as we use organic amendments that already help with microbial life in our soil. I could send you a bottle no skin off my back, give it a whirl

3 Likes

What I’m currently using is this;

Soil:
HP Promix Mycorrhizae
HP Promix Seed Starter
Both soils mixed together.

Added DynomycoC Inoculant

Nutrients:
Gaia green 444 all purpose (2 tbsp per 1gal)
Gaia green 284 Flowering (2 tbsp per 1gal)
Gaia Green Worm Castings (2 tbsp per 1gal)

This is what my current mix is… But someone pointed out to me that I still need Microbes in order for this all to work together properly…

Do you know if that (fish shit) stuff has Microbes in it already? What would you like for that bottle?

2 Likes

I understand and really appreciate this… But its winter here, the ground is likely frozen ,(

1 Like

It is literally teeming with microbial life - as to which ones, I’m not sure. The one thing to keep in mind is that the microbial life is basically food for other life in your soil, they battle it out consuming each other and nutrients available in the soil to live and then die. When the microbes die or poop the nutrients they used in the process become ionic (ready to be digested by the plant) as why most organic soil mixes need to “bake”, this provides time for them to do their job and make more ionic nutrient. This is grossly simplified but should help you on your quest basically you are trying to breed aggressive but beneficial microbes which often takes throwing a variety of them in there and they will figure out who colonizes the substrate

4 Likes

Wtf. Is this true!?!

3 Likes

Yessss. This is exactly what I need. Microbes battling it out in my soil. I’ve got the raw food for them and noone to eat it up essentially.

2 Likes

I use the 0.0.50
Of raw npk

2 Likes

Which part?

2 Likes

Tea from compost and as far as commercial photosynthesis plus is the least expensive i have bought, by microbe life

2 Likes

Maybe I’m retarded haha. Are you asking about the Gaia green products I use to feed the microbes?

1 Like

I wish I could brew teas actually. However I’m very limited to 4x4 space right next to my bed… I’m sure my wife wouldn’t enjoy this very much.

I’m just looking to artificially add microbes to the soil to let them multiply and eat the food and provide nutrients to the roots/plant.

3 Likes

This is what I’ve been using and feeding with flora blend seems to work good .

4 Likes

Just top dress with EWC and water it in. Easy peasy and tons of microbes and humic acids.

13 Likes

man a block, whats ewc?

1 Like