@ReikoX This I can do right now…

3 Likes

Earth worm castings

2 Likes

I was looking at flora product before, looked decent

1 Like

Thank you ,

1 Like

Do yourself a favor and start yourself a small worm bin you’ll never regret it do some research here it can be as small or as big as you want and the payoff is win win win
:dash::dash::v::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Worm bin = feeding worms scraps? Like egg shells and banana peels ect? Like a kitchen compost? Can I keep them inside my grow tent in a small dark container? I know it might sound dumb, but I’m serious

2 Likes

This is how much space I’ve got to play with.

As you can imagine, it’s not very much lol

3 Likes

well at least you have a space to work with, looks to me like your going to end up with commercial stuff, especially if your young married and your wife can smell things lol.

but even organics stink

2 Likes

Is the Growpito Beneficials in Canada? That petty much what I’m looking for, easy ready to use microbes. Mix in some water and go, Or bottled liquid of the same basic idea. Jar of microbes.

Yeah you actually probably could I’m just thinking my worms are pretty cold right now down in the crawl space they’re okay but it slows them down a bit

I don’t know about the young part hahha.
Been with my wife 18yrs but only married the last 6yrs. Well if I can keep worms in my tent, I’ll do it. Like today.

1 Like

With what you already have in your mix you really don’t need to add anymore unless your plants are lacking in something

2 Likes

I’m assuming my current plants started turning yellow and showing signs of PH issues only because the HP Promix Seed Starter and DynomycoC was the only things in the party cups from seed to 3 weeks of age. Nothing els. So likely because it was low of Nutrients to start with (don’t wanna kill the baby’s) … Today I up-potted to the recipe I’ve posted above and added some DynomycoC into the transplant hole…

I’m assuming the mix will work the same it did the last 3 grows. Very well.

3 Likes

I personally have a tendency of overwatering my smallest plants and I get some yellowing leaves until I transplant to bigger pots :no_mouth: I’m still learning :nerd_face:

1 Like

Thank you all very much. Your all so awesome here.

4 Likes

A lot of people have them under their sink or even on their kitchen counter :open_mouth::+1:

2 Likes

@Canofbusjoe Same here. I can veg and flower with the best of em, but from seed to veg is my kryptonite. Also still learning cloning/cutting/rooting.

@CADMAN Gotta start somewhere! Eventually you’ll be a seasoned vet and youll get the joy of sharing your experience and knowledge with new growers. (By no means am I a seasoned vet) Best of luck

3 Likes

Why not ? Thinking you are making this more difficult than it needs to be … scrape some soil up, throw some leaves in a cut out 1gallon milk jug bubble it for 36hours , takes up about 10” of space maybe utilize EWC is another great microbe input something that needs to be in every pot IMO

6 Likes

Ya try it out I’d go with at least a five gallon fabric pot with drip pan some organic bedding material and your in business ohhh and plus a few worms 1/4lb or less to get started … better yet throw some in your pot as well in place worm composting !

3 Likes