Help with defiency

Environment is as follows.

Temp 72-75
RH 40-55
T5 lights 4 bulb 2x

Mix is 50/50 pro mix and happy frog.

Plants are all starting to show the same symptoms. I’m pretty sure I know what I did wrong. For the first 2 weeks or so I over watered a bit and was just using straight distilled water with no nutrients in only the HP pro mix so I think maybe it’s a PH problem as well?

I have currently gave them two feedings this week first feeding was AN sensi grow A&B plus armor si and cal mag.

2 days later they ducked it all up and I increased the feeding to half strength today minus the armor si.

Are these deficiencies cal + mag or something else and are they correctable. I know I stunted their growth badly as this is my first try but I trying to not make the same mistakes with the seeds I currently popped.

The two strains in question are white widow the really bushy one is exactly 22 days old from seed.

The blue dream is the one that has more of the distinguished problems and that one is 24 days old. If you notice the blue dream has a very dark stem. It doesn’t seem to be spreading and when I transplanted into the 5g pots I didnt notice any root rot. But i could be wrong

Any advice is appreciated

3 Likes

Overall they don’t look bad, not seeing any real deficiencies. 3rd pic down with the leaf damage and those little black dots. Looks like you may have bugs. The next pic down had a raised black spot too in the center. Check and see if you can find any very small bugs, underside of leaves too.

4 Likes

I thought the same about the bugs but I thoroughly inspected them and quickly realized it was just some of the medium getting blown into the plant so I adjusted my fans a bit.

3 Likes

Yea I get that too. They don’t look bad to me. You might just have some residual damage showing up from the over watering issue. Hit them with some LITFA and see how they look over the next couple days

4 Likes

4th pic on the leaf in the 1 o’clock position is starting to get a touch of intervenial yellowing . I see some on pic two as well but not sure if they are the same plants

1 Like

They don’t look too bad. Honestly, they might just need to dry out for a while to stretch the roots and get some air down there.

3 Likes

What’s wrong with them? Plain water and LITFA. They look ok to me bro. But I’m old and quite stoned AND I can’t see shit so…carry on.
:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Definitely looks like you should give a solid dose of LIFTA prior .to your next couple of watering prior to trying to diagnose anything…

1 Like