Hemp with a little something different

7 Likes

Lookin’ good, Ace, Lookin’ good!

1 Like

Looking damn good there @Hemp !! You’ve got the ‘green thumb’ cuz lol

1 Like

@JohnnyPotseed thanks. You have too many topics going on. I was hoping you would direct me to where you were talking about making your own lights I’m on my phone with this it jumps around so much. Lol

@Enjoi802 here is some of my stuff. I got a few things. Got to check on them now.

the thread I used is the one by @Mr.Sparkle

He has a lot of knowledge to share there, go check it out and you’ll pretty much have a roadmap to DIY LEDs

2 Likes

7 Likes

They look marvelous brother! You can definitely grow some healthy girls.
:facepunch: :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

@mike28086 bp 4000 it has some power. I’ll see a lot of negative reviews about it I know one thing it will grow 5 footprint. Is a little weak around the edges I wouldn’t have a problem running it in a 5 x 5. 4.6 stars out of five with over 2000 reviews I think it’s a pretty good light. I see one in YouTube video where the one guy trashing the light from the get go. If you read it it does turn up. It will turn up over 500 W I have never run that high. I’m at 375. I was a 450 But my ceiling was too low

1 Like

Amazon.com : KUAREZ RD4000 Led Grow Light with Remote 2.4G Wireless Daisy Chain 10 Levels Dimmable Grow Light Sunlike Full Spectrum Grow Lamp for Indoor Plants with Samsung Chips & MeanWell Driver : Patio, Lawn & Garden.

Visit the VIVOSUN Store

4.6 out of 5 stars 73Reviews

VIVOSUN Latest VS4000 LED Grow Light with Samsung LM301H Diodes & Brand Driver Dimmable Lights Sunlike Full Spectrum with Grow Room Glasses for Indoor Plants Seedling Veg and Bloom Plant Growing Lamps. 4000 is on time.

That’s not a light I’m talking about I will find it. Bp 4000 isn’t bad. Lights are getting ready to become cheap right now they have too many people on the market plus I believe they’re getting ready to change I think they’re going to go all Infared.

I am looking in to solo strips. I really like the light. The DIY lights are nice. I have looked into DIY but if I do something wrong. There is no guarantee. If someone else makes it then I got some kind of guarantee. I have a problem with a light the other day. I bought another one they just give me my money back on my return like I didn’t have any problems at all.

image image Thanks @anon98660487 .

4 Likes

Glad they arrive give them a good soak

4 Likes

This grow is about finished. A few more weeks.

7 Likes

The WW and GSC is next.

5 Likes

9 Likes

8 Likes

@anon98660487 in a few weeks I’m going to drop some of the beans you sent me. I’ll need some help.

There easy to grow give them a real good soaking 12 hours in a glass of water then into some wet kitchen roll,should open in a few days.put them in soil let them do their thing.I don’t trim autos just let them live it out for 13 weeks I have 5 of them going at the minute had 7 gave 2 away…

Hope my seeds do be proud lol this is some of my sweet tooth’s
Nice and smelly…their big fat seeds they do need a good soaking

Out of 8 seeds I popped only one didn’t open, it did open but it didn’t open whole way 7 out of 8 is pretty good.have to make some more seeds

7 Likes