Hemp with a little something different

Those look real nice!
Great job!

1 Like

Alot of hardware stores with veterans discounts require paperwork and signing up for the card. Had to do that at lowes for my 10% discount, the cool thing about that is I share my card with friends and family so we all get %10 off.

2 Likes

. I was starting to get some burn but it’s working it way out. My leaves tomorrow will be standing up more. Thought it would be worse. Punch Cake has 3 to 4 weeks. WW the one GSC is just starting. Got two more in the tent with those. Whip hybrid and MXMM or something. Lol I want be using the burp for long.

4 Likes

the punch girls are coming around. Tomorrow the leaves will start turning lighter color. I see it down below. I have added to more fem seeded plants to the burp tent. A whip hybrid.

7 Likes

I’m still a few weeks out on the punch cake. 2 weeks. I’m going to be easy the feeding.

I made that one look that way. I’ll call it Dusty

4 Likes

I had my light turned up to much. I should have noticed it. It works great at 375 watts. 450 is where I had it set at. I noticed my plants shrinking. I’m hoping they will recover. The sugar not as thick as I want.

1 Like

7 Likes

5 Likes

I’m very happy they are coming back around. Taking water very nice.

7 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

I really happy with what I see today. They where stressed after the flush. I turned the down. So hopefully I’ll see some new growth. I can see some purple tops on some of the lower branches. I’ll raise the humidity up a little. 60 or so for a minute.

6 Likes

@Jinglepot yea baby!!! KGB

1 Like

. Babies WW but I think is GSC :thinking:. I’m running these regulars. I’m know I’ll have both. Of something.

3 Likes

image image image

. They are coming back to life. The two top pictures are copied.

5 Likes

Haha, enjoy it my friend!

1 Like

3 Likes

8 Likes