Hemp with a little something different

The WW and GSC is next.

5 Likes

9 Likes

8 Likes

@anon98660487 in a few weeks I’m going to drop some of the beans you sent me. I’ll need some help.

There easy to grow give them a real good soaking 12 hours in a glass of water then into some wet kitchen roll,should open in a few days.put them in soil let them do their thing.I don’t trim autos just let them live it out for 13 weeks I have 5 of them going at the minute had 7 gave 2 away…

Hope my seeds do be proud lol this is some of my sweet tooth’s
Nice and smelly…their big fat seeds they do need a good soaking

Out of 8 seeds I popped only one didn’t open, it did open but it didn’t open whole way 7 out of 8 is pretty good.have to make some more seeds

7 Likes

Looks amazing.

I’m looking forward to it. Got a 8 foot ceiling for them. Almost finished with.

You and my brother are the only ones I have these seeds to

Here’s 3 of them I crossed this plant with caramel so it has a that nice sweet smell going on

6 Likes

Thanks. I’m looking forward to it. They are very Beautiful.

5 Likes

7 Likes

Fifth picture, bottom left corner. I instantly bonded with that plant. Mark that one. I guarantee that is gonna be a great plant.

1 Like

@BigMike55 thanks . One Love

It’s called hindsight. It’s a whip hybrid. They were freebies I wish I would’ve kept more of them than I did I gave the others away I love the plant I’m gonna try to get some more of those seeds. I will have to move it to a bigger container this already 4 foot high

3 Likes

3 Likes

Beautiful buddage brother!

2 Likes

Thanks. How is the painting going. Damn skeeters about tearing me up. Can’t stand it. I get tired of spraying myself down after a while. Had to do a little work today

Man I got a major problem I cannot seem to figure out how to navigate on the server. It stresses me out more trying to find people especially you and others I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. :joy:. It really freaks me out but I know it’s me. Getting old sucks. No it’s OK make you appreciate things

1 Like

@MoBilly i seen your post. Pills suck. That’s all they want to keep doing it seems like to me every time I go to the doctor they wanna write me a prescription but they don’t ever want to take care of what’s wrong. I believe I told you I was on 21 pills a day just to go to work and home. I’m glad you’re OK now. Life is a big struggle. When the man comes back around he’ll set things straight. The thing about people like you and I we have fallen. We know what a bottom looks like. But we also have picked our selfs up. And carried on. @corgitron and @misterbee , @BigMike55 @JohnnyPotseed @Slick1 . The veterans conversation turned into more talking about the war then it did actually veterans. I want you guys to know I have a lot of respect for a men and women. Some bulls you just can’t ride. I support my country in more ways now than I ever did before being in the military. And that’s taken care of veterans. I do as much volunteer work as I can. I encourage the young ones that are messed up in the head. To enjoy the VA enjoy the things that is offered to you. Thank you guys

4 Likes