Here we go again, gonna get a female GG ril this time

my gorilla cookies from tony green is at 1 week of cure today!

8 Likes

I think that was enough work for today

7 Likes

@Hydro-420 are you goin keep all of those in same tent same size pot or move to bigger space?

1 Like

got thier 1st feed, around 1/4 strength the feeding was 440 ppm at a pH of 6.2 on Friday

5 Likes

They’re all in one tent at this size but they’ll get moved around as they get bigger.

3 Likes

6 Likes

This one is growing one “super” branch lol

not sure whats going on with this one, but definatly the most different out the bunch

5 Likes

ppm was getting close to 2000 in the run off going to try to drop that down next watering. Should I add some sludgehammer flush to my water?

2 Likes

Yo dudé looking good…I’d just do a couple good flushes with ph’d water and test again.

2 Likes

they need to hurry up and show their sex as its getting crowded in this tent… flushed all of the plants down to 1440ish ppm on the 700 scale, sitting between 5.8-6.4, I now take each plant out the tent and water in the sink making it easier to check the runoff of each plant. Next watering I will be adding Fox farm Grow Big, Big Bloom, and cal mag, as well as pH my water to 6. I was using 1/4 strenght with these nutes minus full strenght cal mag, using this one watering followed by a normal just pHd water, gotta get the hang of when and exactly how much of these nutes to add to the water. Other than that followed some advice from Tony Green and cut off most the damaged leaves

5 Likes

they seem to be happy after thier watering. I waterd at a pH of 6 with 440ppm going in, 1 tablespon big bloom, 1 teaspoon grow big, 1 teaspoon cal mag. This was added to about 1.5 gallons of water. My run off lowered again in all pots, now sitting between 1000 and 1300 ppm, pH ranging from 5.8 to 6.4. Probably will water at 6 again, and add a bit more nutes to the water than last time

5 Likes

almost done sexing all the plants and throwing out the males, 6 so far. Topped everything yesterday. Going to flip to flower either next week or the week after, also will trasplant the rest of the females as they dry out in thier current pots. The transplanted ones and sitting at 1500ppm 6.2 pH I read a lot about ppm this week and think I am still about double where I should be so I will be flushing this watering to also get better prepaired for the flip to flower. Hopefully top and flush will not be to much stress. Hope yall have a great weekend.

5 Likes

trying to decide if I should wait on these other 4 to show thier sex or just toss them :confused: do I even have enough space to keep them?

4 Likes

Flipping to flower now would push the ‘undeclared’ to show. It would also help control the size of the finished plants (a little).

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Ok, so I wanted to do a flush to get my ppm lower before flipping to flower. Is it ok to flush the same week as flip? Or do I want to do the flip on a week the plants get fed?

1 Like

You can do that concurrently with flipping to flower.
Flushing at the end of flower is a different matter.

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Thank you very much!

2 Likes

I will flip to flower saturday then as that is a special day.

3 Likes

tomorrow they will flip to flower. They are all sitting around 750ppm and 6.1pH. And next water cycle they will get fed. How do you normally start your flower feed cycle when using fox farms trio?

3 Likes

Here we are day 4 of flower

6 Likes