Gooey Glue (Afgooey/Triangle Kush X GG4)

Alright, after a successful Fritter Dawg grow, I was told to pick a pack from the new strains, ended up getting some Gooey Glue, and im very excited to run these. They are all fems, so no need to wait for sex, should be a pretty straightforward grow. Gonna leave them in solocups for another week or two, then plop them into 3 gal fabrics, veg them out for a few more weeks until they fill out the 4x4 tent and flower them.

Dropped into water for a 12 hour soak on Sunday (6/26), then placed into paper towel.

24 hours after paper towel, nice tap roots had appeared. So into coco solocups they went.

And here they are 2 days ago, its over 100 degrees outside everyday so its warmer than id like in the grow room as well, growth probably wont be as fast as it could be.

One had a seed shell stuck and the waxy film got cooked in the light, so it may end up being tossed if it cant get going.

44 Likes

Should be another good one. I’m along for the ride.

6 Likes

If it has Kush in it I am interested. This should be a good one, I am excited to see em grow!

4 Likes

This would be interesting to watch :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

5 Likes

Pulling up a chair to watch the show. Good luck with your run bud.

5 Likes

Sounds good to me. Following. :smiley:

4 Likes

I’m in let’s do this :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

4 Likes

“Triangle Kush”, you say??? You gotta know I’m waiting for that far right corner to become available. I also know your REP, ain’t worried 'bout a thing. Wishing continued success, stay safe, and be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I’m gonna ease in here and watch this one. Sounds like an exciting cross! I’ve got some Pearl Beer and blunts and I’ll be hanging with @misterbee! Good Growin’ brother.

Blessings in your grow brother.

:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

4 days above ground and we seemingly have one runt (top left corner), one operator error (middle right cup, seed shell got stuck and waxy film got baked onto seedling from the lights. I was able to remove the film, she is stunted but should pull through.) and 4 happy seedlings.

13 Likes

:eyes: I like the runts. I have found that they have usually been my choice keeper selections with respect to quality and spectrum of their highs.

7 Likes

Not quite 2 weeks yet. Just chuggin along.

16 Likes

2 weeks and 2 days above ground. Plant 5 is smelly already, kind of a earthy skunky smell, just wafting from her. Interesting. I may transplant the bigger 4 this weekend into 1 gals… rather than going straight to 3 gals. Top them, let them go for a few more weeks, then transplant to 3 gals. Decisions decisions lol

18 Likes

I transplanted 5/6 Gooey Glues, left the runt in the solocup, ill probably give that plant away to somebody local. 4/5 that were transplanted were also topped at the same time, 2 days ago. Here they are this was taken this morning, didnt miss a beat. They are even bigger tonight, but i didnt take a picture.

14 Likes

Im also waiting for Greenpoint to give me some background on this AfgooeyxTK cross they are using now. It sounds really good. Hopefully they will get back to me on that.

3 Likes

3 weeks from breaking ground.

Gooey Glue 1. Missed the FIM :roll_eyes:

#2 topped.

#3 runt, left alone

#4 FIM, also a schwing and a miss… 🫥

#5 topped.

#6 I damaged this seedling removing a fried seed film… unless this one makes some miraculous recovery, i wont be posting her anymore.

8 Likes

Heres a transplant root shot at 2 weeks and 3 days old. Babies aint missin a meal.

12 Likes

What are you using 1/2 gallon pots?
I’m thinking about using those on a breeding project

2 Likes

@Hydro921 They started in solo cups, they are in 1 gal pots. Its hard to beat the 1 gal pots. I flower plants in them all the time.

6 Likes

I’ll be trying that next run.
Zdawg gets chopped this weekend.
Zeppoli x zdawg and alien punch x zdawg are drying.
Seeds your way soon

1 Like