My 1st online Grow Journal GG#4 & Jimmy Rustlers Gorilla Cookies

This is going to be my 1st grow journal. I germinated 2 of Tony Greens GG#4 RIL and his Jimmy Rustlers Gorilla Cookies as well, all 4 started out their shell in less than 12 hours in a damp paper towel. Moved them to these seed starting trays in Fox Farms Happy Frog Soil, Under a HLG 360 Elite powered all the way down and about 36in above soil.

23 Likes

Looks interesting, I’ll pull up a chair :+1: :sunglasses:

Cheers
G

7 Likes

Nice setup. I’ll be tuning in :v:t3:

6 Likes

Thanks! I have a 4x4 tent and the HLG 550 V2 rspec on the way that I will be flowering them with. I plan on using my current set up as my veg tent as I felt this light gave me a dark spot in the center of the tent

10 Likes

Sounds like a nice setup. Good luck, should be a good show.
:seat::popcorn::film_projector:

6 Likes

Pulling up a chair and following along!!

4 Likes

Looks nice! Cant wait to see what they do!!

3 Likes

Looking forward to seeing the progress.

4 Likes

Me too 4x4 tent with the 600 rs from hlg! Had a hps 400 watt that I took down. I will hook it up when my bigger tent arrives as the flower and veg footprint is bigger than my current tent!

3 Likes

I wanted the 600 but my budget did not… luckly I found the 550 refurbished on their website… hopefully it turns out to be money well spent

2 Likes

1st one of the GG#4 Ril broke soil today… still waiting on the other 3… giving a light misting everyother day

4 Likes

10 Likes

3 days into Jimmy rustlers!!! I swear out all the genetics in my tent! So far the most vigorously growing are the jrs!

4 Likes

Nice! I am super excited for mine to break soil! Just about as excited as to find out how she smokes lol

2 Likes

I got mine on a payment plan bro! It was 345 down n total of 790 I think! This is my first go so I wanted it dummy proof

2 Likes

I have an older 550. They are great lights.

2 Likes

Its really bright! I like how it looks in the 4x4… excited for the babies to get big enough to move over there

3 Likes

They will love it.

3 Likes

Well I’m a father now… got 4 babies that all broke soil I was going to call yesterday day 0 but was still waiting om one Jimmy Rustler (gorilla cookie) to break soil. But woke up this morning and all 4 completed the task so therefore I will count this Friday today day 0.

5 Likes

Here they are after the weekend, have grown up quite a bit. I am using a lux meter app on my cell phone to adjust the light brightness. Its just above all the way turned down giving me about 6400 LUX. They have one heavy misting of sink water I set to a pH of 5.7 after sitting on the counter for 48 hours. My sink water comes out the faucet at 7.3 pH with 60ppm so I quess if I use that I will be making adjustments frequently. All 4 plants are starting 1st nodes

5 Likes