Hey OG, show me what's in your pants :)

Only have a few.
My favorite. Rarely used.

5 Likes

That’s very cool. 440 stainless is a great steel and it’s nice looking. I like the swell down the handle for grip.

1 Like

I need to get a new knife, lost my my last one while ice fishing and somehow still haven’t found one I like. It’s been kind of a pain looking for something to open boxes with every day. But I still have my Walter P99c 40sw on me at all times.

4 Likes

The 2 in my hand in the first post are both great for that type of stuff. They are also cheap being you are in the USA. They have speed safe assisted open for easy one handed use. The Walther would open boxes too but not real surgical, lol.

1 Like

6 Likes

My Japanese blades, slightly different purpose but still cut ya bloody arm off haha

22 Likes

I carry the pro line buck all the time, and a folding buck. I have a spring assisted Kershaw for the pocket grab and go. One of my favorites is the s.w. dagger

12 Likes

Not in my pants but it’s been with me for more than 20 years!! Great for everything, except dental flossing! :joy:

10 Likes

Wow, all very cool. Love the chef’s knives.

4 Likes

These five were gifts over the years,I’ve either lost,broken or gave away most my others.
The CRKT is usually in my back pocket after work

My friend gave me this bayonet for one of my rifles

This little guy is my fillet knife in my tackle box
And this is the camp knife.

11 Likes

Never did carry any of these, but they’re some of the handles I made.

Also learned how to do some leather work to make sheaths. Have to see if I can find those…

EDIT:
Here’s some of the leather…I never was professional level, but it was fun.

23 Likes

Some nice work on the scales you did for those blades. Really nice work. :grinning:

3 Likes

Indeed, some really cool stuff there. Love the Damascus patterns as well.

3 Likes

If you ever need some stabilized wood let me know!

I appreciate it, but those days are done for me. I enjoyed it, but it’s in the past…

3 Likes

I have the 0303 and it is an awesome lock blade. It is one serious knife!

1 Like

I love it. It’s discontinued so I have 2 as well as spare torsion bars and washers. I like a knife with some weight to it.

My edc, got it for Christmas a few years back and it’s one of my favorites. Only downside is that me and pocket clips don’t get along well… it came with a deep pocket clip but broke off a while ago and I haven’t figured out where to get a new one and haven’t been able to make one

6 Likes

Who makes it?

:man_facepalming:t2: my stuff must be alright huh, or I just smoke way too much. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes