Hey OG, show me what's in your pants :)

Kershaw, so far only replacement I’ve found for it was on etsy and I think once on ebay but I’d have to check again.

1 Like

mini knife on my keys, lol

4 Likes

Brother, they got the best service you could ask for. Email them and they will ship one to you. Used to be free, now you might pay postage. Either way they will hook you up.

2 Likes

No shit? I’ll have to get on that in the morning cuz I’ve been wanting to get a new one on it. Hate having to dig through my pockets to try to find my knife.

1 Like

I hear you. I have to say they have a lifetime warranty and their service is beyond amazing. I have spare pocket clips and torsion bars for all my models. When one would break they would send me 3 to replace it. It’s not the same as it once was but they will for sure take care of you. I have so many because they stopped allowing importation to Canada but I can still legally carry it so they got my business forever.

EDIT: Ok I said email them but I misspoke. Go to their website, go to service and fill out the service request form. That will get you your replacement.

2 Likes

I also carry an Opinel

1 Like

Opinel is a classic.

2 Likes

Damn dude you must have a lot of pockets :crazy_face: wah wah

No way man if you remember… you weren’t there

2 Likes

8 Likes

Usually Nothing worth taking pictures of, cheap pocket knife from lowes, a p80 glock 19, cell phone, wallet, keys, vape, vape juice, glucose monitor, insulin, syringes, 3 spare 15 rd magazines, rolling papers, weed, grinder.

Now that I list it it seems like a lot. :sweat_smile: I probably should just wear a fanny pack.

7 Likes

Not having these sends me into a panic lol. You DON’T want to be where I work without them.

6 Likes

Damn, ya’ll making me have knife envy. Looks like I need to up my game lol. I carry a SOG Twitch for my everyday knife. Really like how easy it is to flick it open. (I know it needs cleaned and sharpened lol).

5 Likes

I will say that my TRUE EDC is a SOG multitool, because that was the first multi tool with a knife that generally replaced a cheap folder I always use to carry and still will sometimes. The SOG piece I have the knife blades open without having to open the tool, and spring assisted. So almost like a regular knife!

EDC for me isn’t very nice, you know? I don’t carry my Opinel much because outside of the house I do shit like cut copper wire, use it as a pry tool, open bags of road salt (oh my, and I usually don’t clean it off.). At home it’s more opening boxes, letters, and apples. Cutting some rope or twine maybe. Much better for a carbon steel blade. But anyways, SOG makes some really good (and affordable) stuff.

1 Like

@ChemicalDependant Which SOG multi-tool do you have that has a spring assist knife on the outside? Their website is a little overwhelming.

2 Likes

My EDC. Cold Steel Finn Wolf - Aus 8a steel.
Holds up pretty well. I use this daily for standard stuff, opening boxes and such and maybe need to sharpen it once every couple months, so that’s nice. Got real tired of that 8cr13mov that’s in most knives these days, and this was less than $40. Clip holds up no problem, had this for a couple years now.

6 Likes

Here you go, buddy.

This is quite a tool- the geared pliers are what sold it for me compared to other, more expensive, tools. IMO the two worst tools on most multi tools is the screw driver and the pliers. As long as you need a #2 Phillips this is a good screwdriver. It’s a great wire cutter or quick shears (I’ve actually cut plywood with these, for some dumb reason).

3 Likes

Does this count? Its my pipe tool/tamper… started out pretty shitty when I got it, but 30 minutes with my dremel fixed it up. The poker was fat and blunt; I tapered, curved and put a point on it. The blade was the same thickness all across, serrated on one side; I brought it to an apex along the bevel so it actual has an edge now.

11 Likes

3 Likes

My little Kershaw and my mini vape.

8 Likes