Hey There Man

I lost track of veg time…but it was a long time…nothing I said was directed toward you…I talk a lot Ying Yang…

It takes heart…to post with me…for that you have my repect…

1 Like

Thanks. One Love

1 Like

Just chilling watch the war on tv…

2 Likes

Sad. I’m not happy about it. Crazy stuff.

We believe gov may fail before Jesus comes back…we feel like we close to the failure part…

3 Likes

:pensive: :hugs: :pensive: You have our thoughts.

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Just a few pictures…

15 Likes

Those are so frosty and lovely looking Grape.

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

7 weeks into 12/12…next step will be for me to figure out the plants finish times…I don’t know how long it will take…growing in the blind is fun tho…have to keep thinking…

4 Likes

Nice plants , I like your style.

1 Like

A shout out…to the cuzzez…and the cuzzettez too…

13 Likes

Small plant to left is a stress test…overwated and low light…I also lit her up with hot feed…burnt her…and put a heater on her…basically earth…wind…fire…and water…

7 Likes

Stress tester and a grow tester? You’re a real asset to that breeder, man. I assume the free genetics makes it all worth while lol. Keep up the good work bro.

1 Like

Just checked out your grow. Congrats on the success of this one. Looked interesting going thru the process. I can’t wait till my grow looks hopefully somewhat like this.

2 Likes

Beautiful plant, good Sunday morning read. When that tree falls your gonna hear it.

1 Like

I’m hoping for 63 days of 12/12…

1 Like

I just never know what I got…but I know…I got something…the true test goes up in the air…

2 Likes

The wine bottle challenge…just was able to cut a clone of reveg last night…Im behind all ready because the clone is not rooted…it was a 4 week reveg tho…I used my dark green indica plant for the challenge…

10 Likes

That’s cool. Got a power pack. She will make it.