Hey There Man

Absolutely beautiful man, really healthy looking plant there.

3 Likes

Thanksā€¦a few days ago I wired all the gear to cut off in the dark periodā€¦dead still in the night.

3 Likes

Iā€™m going to reveg these plants. Thatā€™s why I left the bottom thicker with leaves.

4 Likes

Five weeks and day into 12/12ā€¦I will update with a picture soonā€¦

2 Likes

Thatā€™s all looking awesome @GrapeApe, making me want to go back to 5gal buckets, home Depot isnā€™t helping either now that they sell setups lol.

1 Like

Any name the strain players out there? I donā€™t know what I got

8 Likes

10 Likes

14 Likes

Do we get to name the strain?!?!?! I go with mystery mobile.

2 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure the bottom two plants are the same strainā€¦

1 Like

Nice looking ladies!

2 Likes

5 pallā€™s. For your 5 gallon buckets. Thatā€™s the way to do it. Nice and fat. I did do 5 gallon buckets. I still use them. Got holes drilled everywhere.

Dropped the light right on top of this reveg plant for two weeks. Kind of an unfair stress testā€¦I will happily take the 5 dapsā€¦The last 4 weeks are kinda of boring for me as a grower. Itā€™s plug and play till the end.

We have a small groupā€¦talking about solo cup style auto flower group growā€¦only thing we know right now is less rules the betterā€¦for meā€¦its not about who grows the bestā€¦just about citizensā€¦hanging with citizensā€¦

5 Likes

I had a tent herm on me. Didnā€™t get shit. Wasnā€™t worth keeping all of it. I do believe it was from stress. Didnā€™t care. Got rid of the seeds also. Not sure 100% but cold I believe was most of it. I agree with that last statement. About just growing. I got some big tatters drying. Some b and d. D is for butter and maybe B also. But itā€™s mine. I tried the cup. Didnā€™t work out. I try and show support. I like to see the grows. Iā€™m happy you having a nice grow. It makes me happy. I think thatā€™s what matters.

If a tree fell in the woodsā€¦and no one heard the tree fallā€¦did a tree actually fall at allā€¦

Rating a community citizen just by his growing abilityā€¦is like sitting in the woodsā€¦waiting to see if a tree fallsā€¦even if you see a tree fall in the woodsā€¦so fucking whatā€¦same with growers thinking they better than othersā€¦

3 Likes

Very funny. I remember the tree fall story. I agree

2 days short of 6 weeks in 12/12ā€¦feeding time at the
trap houseā€¦

14 Likes

Now I feel like I was talking to much. Lol

Your all good with meā€¦

Thanks man I was worried I said something. I had a bad grow and sometimes my words do not come together correctly. Wanted to know how long you vegeded them for. Thanks for saying that sometimes I think I say the wrong things