HF Platinum Pineapple F4 Juicy gotcha crazy!

Awe makin babies :baby: wonderful

2 Likes

These will be available on the soaknbeans site in the very near future, there in his hands already and the drop should be announced soon.
20 beans per pack + 5 free lavender.

7 Likes

Awwww yeah… gonna ration out da juice! And 5 free lavender, daaaamn that’s awesome.
Soaknbeans testimonial to their legitness.
Soak’nbeans has good prices and outstanding seeds.
@Heritagefarms will the PPF4 pollen also be available?

4 Likes

No I don’t store pollen but all seeds I produce are regs there will be plenty of males to be found.

2 Likes

Hey man! I love your thorough responses and great art. Sorry I just found your thread, it was an entertaining read. Your plants look gorgeous!

Keep up the good work, stay safe.

I’ll be excited to watch this in the future.

-Rhino :call_me_hand:

1 Like

The Platinum pineapple f4 will be available on Friday 2/19 at 420pm est on the soaknbeans site.
I’d grab em while you can there is less then 30 packs left. When there gone there gone , at least untill somebody does a seed run, I’ll be moving forward to other projects.

11 Likes

That’s fantastic news @Heritagefarms thank you for sharing, supporting OG and providing high quality seeds with great genetics.
PP#1

PP#2

My favorite picture from the first grow of HFPPF4

@Rhino_buddy Thank you for the praise and kindness, rhino is my spirit animal so your always welcome here.

16 Likes

Boy 'o Boy, some kinda pretty!!! Well done, Bro. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Mine too @Heliosphear!

Those are some lookers. And that’s a mighty nice stack you’ve got on that last image. :raised_hands:

1 Like

I head over bong in love with the phat bottom PP#1, Thank you @Rhino_buddy I’m taking good care of them and leaving them alone to do their thing. :upside_down_face: Changing the light cycle weekly to flower, currently 16/8 from 20/4, I’m also growing feminized cheese and didn’t want to risk hermi-shock going straight to 12/12.

Thank you @misterbee For your kindness and stopping by, I have a dream that someday I will bee a apiarists and a Trichome farmer. Then I teach the bee’s to make THC/CBD honey right in the comb… damn this platinum pineapple, I gotta go listen to music and dance. Seeyah when I seeyah, be good to yourself.

4 Likes

Do you or anybody else ha e a more mature picture of the Platinum pineapple , my camera sucks and I’m trying to find a ready to chop pic but can’t seem to track a good one down

4 Likes

The best I got from last grow, hope it helps.

15 Likes

Found these

16 Likes

Here is my tester of pp4 beautiful plant and so vigorous!
Grown in happy frog so far with recharge only so far potting up to 3 gallon polymer bags today after I find some mushroom compost somewhere lol but here is mine and I can’t wait to clone it maybe put it outside in a few months!

11 Likes

@Mr.Gritz Thank you for sharing, she looks fabulous! My clone of the top of PP#1 100% passed the test for both the cloning (no hormone assistance) and watched the plant’s main nodes for any hermie activity and have found only female hairs. My long term goal is to cross HFPPF4 with my G13xRomulan in both directions.

@Instg8ter any chance you gots a finishing photo?

5 Likes

No sir!!! This photo was today. I’m potting it up to a3 or 5 gallon tonight.

1 Like

That would be a wicked cross!!!
If ya need a tester of those or anytime , I’ll work with you!

2 Likes

Let me check…

Can’t find any shots of the two plants I finished. The big hydro for the solo cup competition got root rot. another big plant was a Male

2 Likes

I don’t harvest seeds untill they start to fall out of the plant that way they have as high of a nutrient/carb/enzym load as possible to make for strong germination. They also have better storage rates this way as the enzymes load starts to decrease after about three months if not kept cold and that only slows it to a crawl.

6 Likes

The original pineapple genetics were from sagamartha . There is no way to be sure which strain of his it was because it came from his random mix but I’ve always suspected it was the 60/40 or the diamond Head. The diamond Head looks almost identical and fits the plant description to a tee and the 60/40 was known for tropical terps so I’d bet on one of those.

6 Likes