HF Platinum Pineapple F4 Juicy gotcha crazy!

I head over bong in love with the phat bottom PP#1, Thank you @Rhino_buddy I’m taking good care of them and leaving them alone to do their thing. :upside_down_face: Changing the light cycle weekly to flower, currently 16/8 from 20/4, I’m also growing feminized cheese and didn’t want to risk hermi-shock going straight to 12/12.

Thank you @misterbee For your kindness and stopping by, I have a dream that someday I will bee a apiarists and a Trichome farmer. Then I teach the bee’s to make THC/CBD honey right in the comb… damn this platinum pineapple, I gotta go listen to music and dance. Seeyah when I seeyah, be good to yourself.

4 Likes

Do you or anybody else ha e a more mature picture of the Platinum pineapple , my camera sucks and I’m trying to find a ready to chop pic but can’t seem to track a good one down

4 Likes

The best I got from last grow, hope it helps.

15 Likes

Found these

16 Likes

Here is my tester of pp4 beautiful plant and so vigorous!
Grown in happy frog so far with recharge only so far potting up to 3 gallon polymer bags today after I find some mushroom compost somewhere lol but here is mine and I can’t wait to clone it maybe put it outside in a few months!

11 Likes

@Mr.Gritz Thank you for sharing, she looks fabulous! My clone of the top of PP#1 100% passed the test for both the cloning (no hormone assistance) and watched the plant’s main nodes for any hermie activity and have found only female hairs. My long term goal is to cross HFPPF4 with my G13xRomulan in both directions.

@Instg8ter any chance you gots a finishing photo?

5 Likes

No sir!!! This photo was today. I’m potting it up to a3 or 5 gallon tonight.

1 Like

That would be a wicked cross!!!
If ya need a tester of those or anytime , I’ll work with you!

2 Likes

Let me check…

Can’t find any shots of the two plants I finished. The big hydro for the solo cup competition got root rot. another big plant was a Male

2 Likes

I don’t harvest seeds untill they start to fall out of the plant that way they have as high of a nutrient/carb/enzym load as possible to make for strong germination. They also have better storage rates this way as the enzymes load starts to decrease after about three months if not kept cold and that only slows it to a crawl.

6 Likes

The original pineapple genetics were from sagamartha . There is no way to be sure which strain of his it was because it came from his random mix but I’ve always suspected it was the 60/40 or the diamond Head. The diamond Head looks almost identical and fits the plant description to a tee and the 60/40 was known for tropical terps so I’d bet on one of those.

6 Likes

Well whatever it is it’s doing fantastic

3 Likes

Hell yeah!
Have a fantastic Friday, Congrats @Heritagefarms have some PPF4 right side up cake…

13 Likes

Hey bud, any chance you could help me use this product?

3 Likes

I haven’t used that in a long time but it’s a strong dose of b vitamines and some other things so a little goes a long way and if I remember correctly there is something about not using vitamin b in flower. I could be wrong but I recall reading something about it at some point.

4 Likes

I was going to use it only in veg, old cat at the grow store just gave it to me and said use it you will like it! Lol so I thought what the hell, I should ask the professionals about it! So it’s good?

2 Likes

I’ve got this Platinum Cookies by Gelato Seed company that’s doing so weird stuff so I was going to try to fix it with that.
Or this thing is a male

2 Likes

@Mr.Gritz thats a bottle of dynamite! I agree with @Heritagefarms about not using during flowering. The things vitamin b is said to do is, change resin production, change taste and smell and stunt flower growth. Seedling and veg plants benefit the most from 3 drops per gallon of water. It has hormones and if you looking for something to use during flowering seaweed extract alone is a good choice.

1 Like

Over watered and or soil to hot, growing bacteria, soil is gonna be crappy for awhile. Recommend if not in flower, remove from pot, break away excess dirt and repot, the ram horn or claw leaves are done forever and never coming back. The newest new growth looks better, so it’s on the mend. The super thrive will help in the long term, butt… in the short term, patients is required.

4 Likes

Ok I’ll give you a little info on this plant, my wife planted this seed and she put it in the yellow bag of Miracle-Gro, the soil has little round orange balls in it, I told her not too, but she didn’t listen

1 Like