HGLs Happy Box of Chocolates and other Goodies

Looks good to me. Get ready bro.

1 Like

Did you do all of them? If so yea baby is going to be big girls.

1 Like

All 5 of Box of Chocolates and 2 Lemon Skunks.

The rest i left :wink:

2 Likes

I hate to say it. Tell me about the chocolates. I have never asked. Regs autos ? Fem seeds?

1 Like

When I started growing I didn’t take any pictures. I remember it though. You are going to see some major changes in that room. :slight_smile: Soon.
The topping job looks great to me.
:v:

3 Likes

Get ready tell him buddy. I had one I had to take down. If I had another tent I would have let it roll.

1 Like

Somebody’s been to Home Depot. They make the best buckets when on sale. Remember it’s getting to be that time of the year guys. New products coming old stuff goes on sale. Remember we have to save money. I’m on 100% recycled dirt now

1 Like

Ill have yo take a look at what seeds they are. Theyre from @Worcestershire_Farms if that helps at all :wink:

2 Likes

I have some that’s why I’m over here looking at you

1 Like

Heres a couple Box of Chocolates post Topping.

!

8 Likes

Experimenting and trimmed up a couple of each strain.

This one stands out and none of the others look like this.

To early to tell males ? Lights have been on 24/7 if that matters.

7 Likes

I am seeing male on those last 3 pics, anyone else?

4 Likes

Agree with @Sasquatch
Those are males.

3 Likes

Same here.

2 Likes

@Sasquatch @Brokehoe @Hemp Thank you, in the garbage that one went. Let’s just find 4 more only :wink:

2 Likes

I would not cull anybody until you are sure. I’ve been misled by early preflowers before.

I think adding a 4-6 hour sleep period would be good for them at this point.

3 Likes

Would it be okay with light leaking through the room at this point?

2 Likes

I would think so. My veg tent has a flap open for airflow. The 6 hour dark period is at night but the bathroom light gets flipped on a couple times a night. Sometimes it’s on for long periods. I don’t sense it causes any trouble. My plants still start to droop on time. They know the schedule despite some leak here and there.

2 Likes

Here is a updated shot of the Happy Jungle!

Is showing tricrhomes this early in veg ok? If thats what the picture shows.

Box of Chocolates are showing some awesome growth with huge leaves. Lemon skunk and womo is right behind them.

Angelica X skunk is a week behind.

Thanks OGa

6 Likes

Did you say jungle book? Lol

1 Like