The weedman ain't always cool

One of my old weed dealers came by and smoked raved about my shit then tried talking me down to $100ozs. Fuck you guy. Literally the next day my friend who also sells came by we smoked he asks how much for the lb. I say 2200, he says bet ain’t no better deal than that. I thought I was cool with the first guy. Apparently not, cheap mf.

14 Likes

$100/oz ain’t that crazy for a homie price in my area, especially if he’s buying more than one.

Elbows of black market top shelf were never more than 1500 in Colorado and that was like 5+ years ago.

5 Likes

when the mf charges 240+/oz they don’t get the homie price. Shit works both ways. And Colorados a legal state I’m sure that reflects in the prices, my state and the bordering states aren’t.

21 Likes

I had “friends” sell me shake for 300/oz…It’s not a bad price to find out who’s a friend. I can make more money.

11 Likes

That’s fair, I always figure everyone’s gotta double their money.

Here in MI the lowest I’ve seen is 150/oz

6 Likes

I remember those days lol. Ain’t nobody try shit like that since I was young and not scary looking.:sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I can only look so butch, man…LOL

6 Likes

Yeah, ain’t nobody else around here putting out this quality. I just felt insulted af. Like bruh my shits better than that.

8 Likes

And the way my rooms about to be setup he can come around or I can take the market :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Every delivery service in my area has 99$ ounces.

1 Like

Or someone makes a phone call and you get busted. Back in the day the rule was don’t tell anyone your growing. Just saying.

22 Likes

Yeah, that’s normal black market price for me if I’m buying in mi too, but even my friend price is 120 of what I grow, last grow I had 2 plants that just weren’t that great (no density, not very strong) that I wholesaled to my buddy that’s cheap for $20 a quarter.

There’s a dispensary in Ypsilanti, named OZ, that does $100 medical ounce specials now and then. It’s straight up seedless midgrades from back in the day. It works for the price.

4 Likes

I have a service that has 5 choices of $79 ounces delivered.

I can remember when it was tough to find a quarter oz for that price!

10 Likes

I remember getting $3200 a LB twenty or so years ago. I miss that!

14 Likes

The dealer I use wen we are low is super cool, got an oz of lemon Kush off him a month or so ago for $250 and he straight up told us it wasn’t that good so he threw in another half oz no charge and an 8th of slurricane. So of course being a grower myself I checked the tricomes out and they were still mostly clear must of been chopped to early. We are actually getting ready to give him some of our latest harvest once it’s all cured just to try

8 Likes

Ain’t like I was asking anything ridiculous $150 is super reasonable around here. :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Risk/reward ratio…high risk, high prices.

Money’s cool but peace of mind is priceless.

15 Likes

I wouldn’t want to charge that much anyways. I’m a firm believer that weed is for the people, I just ya know have bills and shit and put a lot of time, work and money into this.

10 Likes

never let the customer know you grow its never the same again they want discounts, fronts , free sacks. everytime unless its a wholesale customer they normally respect the risk and hustle of it all

21 Likes

79 dollars :flushed: i wouldn’t trim an ounce for that lol

17 Likes