History of Overgrow.com

Welcome @scrogathon . There is a thread dedicated to members of the original OG. Pop in there and see if you recognize any of the names. :v:

5 Likes

Welcome back.

1 Like

There was the tor program, the start of the dark web. But hell yea those where the days no doubt. Internet was so much different

2 Likes

It sure is good to be back,even if its a new sig.

Joined back in the days 2000.
Left when it went down on my birthday of all days .

Its good to see some old faces from the past.

Still about, the place.

9 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @Hashy.

4 Likes

Hey @Hashy, Welcome to Overgrow 2.0!
I was lurking ‘back in the day’, yeah, it was a rude surprise when it was …gone…

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Welcome @Hashy , check put the thread I posted above. May find some other original members you recognize :v:

5 Likes

Welcome back to OG @Hashy!

5 Likes

Thanks Prince Gpaw DougDawson Tejas.

You are not wrong Gpaw it went on jan the 31 2006 .The reason i know that day so Well Its my Birthday I was so pissed off all their was was a sign from the bloody RCMP.

Typical Only reason i ever got online and bought my first pc.Was

Because i found Overgrow back in 2000 by chance while browsing on a m8 pc.I still keep intouch with one m8 which i meet from their tow this day.We have been to the Dam twice together.

I had the pleasure to meet many other members from back in the days at a ic cup just after OG and CW went down.

It came back to me the other night.Just like that , haidier was my old OG name.

Tis good too see some old faces still about Uncle Ben Hippy chick.

Does their happen to be a Old Overgrow pic thread on this site.So if any folks still have any old pics .From back in the days they are all posted on it.

The reason i ask is i have looked but cant find a thread like that.As i have a shite load of old pics from the old Overgrow.Alot of my old ones from on their and many others still.Which i had saved.

5 Likes

Thought this should be here too so more people can see it. The OP is @Calyxander, great find and a better read.
Thanks for this

5 Likes

@Hashy welcome back brother I remember the day it went down as well :heart:

1 Like

Thank you sd9007
Tis good to be back to my old home.

1 Like