Any original OG members back?

Oh yeah I was first here around 2003, my name was zemaze, everybody called me zem, so it just stuck. I wonder where Bagseed and Salts are lol those were two famous ladies at OG as far as I remember. OG was so special, glad to have it back. Yay!

7 Likes

Alaskagrown in the house…original member of Overgrow and a frequent customer of Heaven’s Stairway before the disaster happened…

I’ll do a post here very soon about who I am and what I’m about.

Have a great week folks!

Brian(Alaskagrown)

10 Likes

Welcome back @Alaskagrown !!! I too was here, and a frequent customer of Heaven’s Stairway!!!

4 Likes

I can not believe I typed all that. I was trying to remember what I’m going through and I’m now desperately needing cannabis for medical use.

2 Likes

Everyone remembers Krusty Buckets! Welcome back!

5 Likes

im an old man lol turned 60 daze ago… nov 4th… i remember a few cabby, juice, yesca, rick, shaggy, blaze one up, so many from england & around the world …

6 Likes

I use to go on overgrow.com while I was in Afghanistan learned everything I need to know from this awesome site… I can’t remember my user name at all though. I also use to go on growkind.com as MK Guy

9 Likes

Welcome back @MisterKister !!!

2 Likes

Thank you I never heard of Scrogging until this site and God damn it it works amazing

4 Likes

Amen, all about using the available lumens efficiently!!!

3 Likes

My old handle was probably Scrogit back then , wasn’t very popular to remove so much material most people preferred sogs or just old school but I think the numbers spoke for themselves and most training has a bit of scrogging now .

3 Likes

Stealth and compact cabinets were popular at the time… I remember the discussion of vertical vs. horizontal scrog. I especially liked those tall vertical setups with two vertically hanged lamps. The craftsmanship was superb!

11 Likes

Was all about the c-22 cabinet from home dePot in the early 2000s. 400w MH.

14 Likes

Couldn’t afford the air cooled lamps most the vertical grows used but I did try using about 50 CFLs hanging all around a vertical slab of rockwool , what a nightmare , a spiders web of live wire and running water , only once lol . I liked the colliseums but again they were mega pricey and not that portable . My first grow was a stealthy cabinet grow but after enjoying the process I immediately decided to go whole room and built a ‘stealthy’ 4 foot cube carbon filter in the attic of the flats I had the top floor in , luckily noone every went up there because that thing sounded like a jet engine when it kicked in , I was pretty successful back then and I would put it down to the spot on environment that filter and fan set up produced .

4 Likes

The Coliseum

8 Likes

Also the Mills Pride Club.

2 Likes

Howdy from Uncle Ben!

6 Likes

Welcome to the new OG @OldUncleBen.

2 Likes

Thank you! Don’t know how much I’ll be hanging around. With all the Facebook groups I belong to all I need another forum. Good I’m retired though.

Check this out on PoM. Seems he was a big time operator on the narcotics ring, Silk Road. Got busted, recently was put into a detention hospital for injuries sustained, whatever that means. “Bring popcorn”.

3 Likes

This has been discussed a lot. Please change your link to web archive and not direct from a growing site to doj…

1 Like