HLVD virus rampant in CA farms

Would you think that includes Diggy’s “Box of Chocolates” Azad male crosses that he gave out in 2021. He and a grower friend did several crosses (so using 2 diff. Azad males.)
Possibly having the virus?
Thank you!

3 Likes

A valid point mentioned over in Rollitup.

So, what if this whole thing is a gawddamn sales pitch for UVC lights?! He makes good points that the article says “Scientists believe” ----WHAT scientists? Why aren’t they cited?

More fuckery, it seems. Told’ja :man_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

@HolyAngel here in the netherlands they all use h2o2 (it is stabilized h202 with silver or with patacetic acid)in their geenhouses but hey everybody must know what they do or believe :+1:

3 Likes

This is not your normal h2o2 that you buy in stores😉

2 Likes

If the thread title is accurate then that rate applies to the entire country as the clones being shipped out of Калифорния are going to the entire country daily

4 Likes

Here is the pic he posted.

9 Likes

Hey @BudWhisperer from the old Azad thread, the rumor was that Diggys whole room was infected. So… to be overly cautious and safe, and prevent spreading this disease around any more… maybe don’t run this :frowning:

4 Likes

Remember that tasty Paraquat bud in the 80’s :yum:

3 Likes

Ok thank you for the info! Better safe than sorry.

1 Like

I’ll have one cannabis please.

2 Likes

We have very nice cannabis x cauliflower cross.

1 Like

Sounds too healthy, I want the one that gives you cotton mouth and bloodshot eyes just looking at the bag. Thanks

5 Likes

Give us a weekend and you will be conditioned to react this way when you see my weed.

5 Likes

Cannabis X (red meat/saturated fat)

3 Likes

I wonder though . …Are there any health risks with smoking hlvd weed? Or is it just a potential concern with reduced potency and vigor, etc?

1 Like

That’s a bummer :disappointed:. Please tag me for the new reproduction. I was really happy that you sent me some and now this!

2 Likes

I wonder if you can send in seeds to get tested for the viroid or does it have to be grown and the plant tissue tested. We as a community need to establish affective protocols and set the standards for going forward. Can you just soak the seeds outside shell in bleach to get rid of the vector. Or would you need to crack it open and then soak? Is the viroid embedded deep in the plant tissue or just on the outer seed surfaces? Could you grow the infected cut or seedling faster than the pathogen can keep up with and then clone?
Can you defeat the infection by growing healthy organic outdoor plants with strong immune systems and defenses? Given the info that up to 90 percent of commercial grows are infected and not even paying attention is terrifying to me. And the fact that dried buds are infectious to live plants is really unnerving to think about.

4 Likes

@firehead, some Interesting observations by @zephyr below. Some relating to details of worcestershire farms Kashmir Azad being a vector of the virus.
But Bodhi’s Kashmir is safe, wheew!

4 Likes

What I’m wondering is how many of those results are false positives? This LAMP test they’re using is an amplification test like PCR, it’s possible the researchers could “over-amplify” and get less than meaningful results. On top of that, the wikipedia article for LAMP testing cites two studies suggesting LAMP might have even more issues with false positives compared to PCR due to nonspecific amplification issues

4 Likes

Did this guy just edit a post from 3 hours ago to throw some shade at me?

And another thing!
And another thing!

I’m glad you’ve had some time to think about it.

2 Likes