Holy's Garden (Part 1)

Make that 12 out of 12 BROG popped :fire:
9 in cups getting tap water:

Waiting on the last 3 to come up before planting :crossed_fingers:
Then need a week or two to see what actually becomes a seedling or not.

yay for out of focus shots :man_facepalming:

3 of the 5 remaining JOTI NL are frosty little plants.

Bunch of bulbous trichomes covering the leaf’s and a ton of cystolithic trichomes covering the stems and leaf edges. The other 2, not so much. Tempted to cull them based on that alone :sweat_smile: The 2 less frosty are also the 2 thinner bladed plants up top. Most frosty are the two really fat bladed plants on the bottom. The middle one is… well, in the middle :sweat_smile:

38 Likes

Don’t give up on her. She might just be one of those gals who doesn’t show she’s preggers. I didn’t think there were any seeds when I dusted my keeper. A few pistils withered, but not anything significant enough to let me know if it worked. In the end, here were plenty of seeds hiding out :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Maybe but I pulled apart the top couple flowers that I hit with pollen weeks ago and I’m not seeing anything in there. Again, I saw a couple failed starts, super tiny mishapen brown hard things inside a swollen bracht, but no actual seeds. I definitely didn’t check all of the flowers though and wasn’t trying to destroy them while I was looking so… there’s still a chance there’s some in there but it’s not looking good.

In other news, here’s a non out of focus pic of the JOTI Northern Lights

That’s all we’re gonna get in here for the next month or two, veg pics, hope you guys are prepared lol
I really like the bottom fat one’s. Tempted to toss the top two and maybe the middle one but gonna let them be for now. May flower out all 5, who knows.

And then all 12 Black River OG popped @SamwellBB

Maybe one or two look questionable but I think they’re pretty much all gonna come up just fine.
Nice vigor on these bro! :muscle:

And for other other news, some TK I brought to smoke on at work this week

Definitely needed another week+, can tell she was picked “early” even though I picked her at 75 days since I had those 5 days without any power. She hits like she did when I picked her at ~68 days on the run before. The smell though! Much better than last run, lot closer to the first run I did of her. Like 9 different scents in there :drooling_face: The jar and grove bag absolutely REEK. Literally burns the nostrils taking a big whiff. Lingers in your nose for a couple minutes afterwards. Just cracking it fills up the room :heart:

47 Likes

stings-of-the-nostrils-nostrils

9 Likes

In a good way :wink:

10 Likes

Yeah, when I was looking at that pic, I was like,”Those two at the front of the tray, though…” haha. Honestly, I think all of them except the one in the top right-hand corner of the tray look pretty promising.

But you should grow all of them haha! I mean, you never know…

11 Likes

Damn, nr 20 is just popping :grin::grin::grin:

Damn, what a beautiful bud. I really look forward to see what I get out of the S1s I got :metal:t2:

Pz :v:t2:

6 Likes

Should definitely be some goodies in those S1’s if you can get them going. I’ve seen some bad germ rates on them. I know Nspecta said he dropped almost all of his OG cuts as he can just get them from her S1’s.

6 Likes

I love that fat, stout leaf look. You hardly ever see it anymore.

5 Likes

Dude that TK looks phenomenal! Nice job!

21 Likes

Thanks! It’s really really good :drooling_face:

8 Likes

Nice looking flower! Trimmed up all pretty. Good job!

6 Likes

Yeah, that’s what I’m hoping for. Hmmm… Not ny experience, I got them from socal. I got 4 of 5 TK germing with one super runt(only true leafs) so I’m down to 3 very nice plants.

Currently I got all in veg, pretty much ready to go into flowering, but the first cuts I took of the girls didn’t wanna root, so I’m going to take more cuts this weekend and wait more. But I’d say that out of TK, Ghost and WC. The TKs are looking the best, together with the side branching Ghost.

I’ve noticed that the TK loves trimming. Everytime I’ve topped the gals, they hit a growth spurt for a week or two, then normalizes. Very nice trait to have for a plant like this.

9 Likes

Trimmed is such a strong word with her. I took off maybe one or two sugar leaves and that’s it :grin:

10 Likes

Yeah that’s the ‘shooting response’ tonygreen talks about in his RIL work :wink:

8 Likes

I like a rough trim with most sugar leaves left on for a bit of trichrome protection! :star_struck: better bud with less trimming! :fire::+1:

5 Likes

Yeah, I’ve seen it in several cultivars before, but not in any OGs to this point. All three have the trait and the Ghost OGs do NOT like to be topped, always stunned for 5 days. They pretty much only get a bit bigger leafs at this point.

Dunno if anybody cares, but I find it interesting since Nspecta talked about Ghost phenos in TK S1s. I only got 3 plants, but I didn’t expect them to be so similar. The Ghost S1s are more diverse. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Right, I normally leave the little ones on. Again though I didn’t have to trim this save for removing the big fan leaves and maybe one or two sugar leaves. That’s just how she grows. Quarter pound plant takes like 20min to process :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

Nice :grinning: Easy trimming is a real factor when deciding how you feel about a plant.

8 Likes

oh man that tk bud shot is a bud of the month winner for sure. go enter the og 7 year contest lol.

also gonna drop this here if u think you or anyone else can figure out with me

6 Likes