Holy's Garden (Part 1)

Chopped both NL girls today. 80 days of flower, seeded. There were a bunch of amber trichs all over and I know the seeds were ready two weeks ago.

We’ll see if the non-pollinated clone finishes any quicker ^^

I miss having a tent to dry in but the room is good enough for seed drying. Will get some proper bud shots a bit later, the FLC is pretty sticky and frosty and these two look a bit better imo.

14 Likes

2 thumbs up :+1::+1: @HolyAngel

2 Likes

Thank you sir! Now just to read up on proper seed drying and whatnot before I do a test germ and then start taking addresses :joy:

4 Likes

Hoping to shuck the rest of the FLC by this weekend, I have well over 220 seeds so far just from the bottom 4 branches. I still have the entire top half of the plant to shuck so should get at least that much more from her.

The NL girls are a bit bigger so should be about the same there too for each one. Will be about two weeks before they’ll be dry enough to start on those.

5 Likes

Those look amazing!! :star_struck::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Nice! They look pretty leafy, though (trimming helllllll… haha). You think that had something to do with them being seeded? Have you grown this one before?

2 Likes

Thanks!

I have not grown these before. not sure on the leafyness, first time soil, first time with organics, first time with this strain. I wouldn’t think it would be because of seeds but we’ll find out with the clone I have going :wink:

Trimming yeah, gonna be fun times :cry: though I suspect easier than the Godberry was.The #5 is closest in leafyness to that one and that one sucked. Like 16hrs with two people to trim a 3ft plant. Really these are just getting shucked and I’ll smoke the shake afterwards, so not really gonna be in trim jail, gonna be in shuck jail… not sure if that’s better or worse :rofl:

3 Likes

Shucking is easier lol as you do not have to pay attention to detail like you do giving a nice close clean trim…very nice looking buds and you will still have some nice smoke after shucking :wink:

2 Likes

Right, I’d think so ^^ and Oh yeah, should have like an ounce or more off these NL girls when I’m done getting the seeds out. The FLC is taking me longer just because I’m only shucking what I can smoke in a day or two :rofl: Need to just make a shake jar or something for it and get it all done at once. Do the same for the NL’s.

1 Like

your fired wtf u serious? rofl

4 Likes

No joke man. Granted I had covid while I was trimming and I went with the goal of zero sugar leaf so that mightve slowed me down, but it was just sooo leafy.

1 Like

Franco’s Lemon Cheese BX 1.0
[(Super Lemon Haze x Exodus Cheese) x ((NL#5 x Haze) x Sensi Star)]

I’m counting around 35 seeds per half gram. This still needs cleaned up a little but that should be around 950 seeds :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

18 Likes

Ohhhhh seeeds :grin: thats alot of seeds.Great job on the breeding program.

2 Likes

Wow, thats freakin’ fantastic! Great job!!!
:v::peace_symbol::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

:scream: that makes me remember my outdoor seed runs :nauseated_face: 4000000 seeds now a days i just polinate some bottom branches lightly
Now you have enough seeds to do a 12/12 from seeds perpetual in 1 liter pots between the bigger pots to fill up your space and to find that special mother
I have 150 to 200 under a 300 w diy led +/_ 3x3
Every 2 weeks i harvest 30 to 40 plants @ 7- 20 grams and replace the empty spots with new clones
On a yearly base that gives me about 3 to 4 + grams/watt or 1gr/w every 2 weeks
That killer a5 gives me +/- dry 16 - 18 grams grown in a 700 ml pot with diy mapito she is a 12 to 13 weeker
The a5 x heri is 10 weeks look for the extreme mango smell

5 Likes

Oh nice! That’s a damn good idea :thinking: I will have to do that at some point here… really need to do it on the nl5hss f2’s. I think I need to find a better male to use that buds out closer to my hazy #5 girl.

My goal with the FLC is to have a NLHaze high with a lemon cheese taste. I’d also like to get her bud structure closer to my #5 girl. As-is her buds mostly resemble my #4 girl, golfball instead of arm length.
The herb itself is pretty good. She pretty much matched exactly Greenhouse Seeds strain description.

Very lemony smell with the typical cheese taste on the exhale.
It is a very powerful high, very social and energizing…
Medicinally effective in pain therapy and appetite stimulation…

She seems to be curing out to a floral-citrusy :cheese: to my wife and I’s nose, but while growing was total lemon cheese. Definitely cheese taste that coats the mouth on exhale. High is strong, slightly motivating, but can still chill out, social for sure. I am not really getting any pain relief from it though. Least compared to the Godberry and Purple MAC. Would say more recreational, or wakenbake stuff. Definitely good for daytime, would not take just before bedtime or it’s gonna be a bit before you actually go to sleep.

Her clone has rooted…

and I’m seeing new pistils :man_facepalming: :rofl:

hope she throws a growth tip soon. Im running this 2.5gal aero cloner with 1tsp maxigro and ph 5.2-5.6 and haven’t lost a clone yet.

8 Likes

Got the clones of the 3 bigger Goji F3’s rooted so I moved #1,2, and 3 into the flower tent.

I still have no clue what’s what :rofl: I think #1 and #3 are girls and the #2 is a boy but I’m not positive. #2 is definitely the most vigorous of the 3. Planning on staying in the 1 gallon pots and just feeding maxigro/bloom for the rest of the time as needed. Figure that should keep them from stretching too much and If they die, the clones are around the size of #4,5,6,7, so should be good to continue unabated.

Here’s the rest of them, coming along. Little sad looking from watering at 6.5-6.8 recently :man_facepalming:

The far left one is the clone of the #1 that just moved to the flower tent. Should be able to make out the labels on the rest.

Plan is to find the males, take pollen and cull them. Hit whatever females I get with the pollen for F4’s, keep the best girl and cull the rest.

Bonus NL5HSS C1 Shot

Definitely stacking up, hope it continues. She’s still stretching a bit too 27 days in.

16 Likes

Looks really good! I hate slow sexing ugh :v::peace_symbol::call_me_hand::stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Definitely getting less seeds out of the NL’s, but the seeds they do have are bigger. But I’m also getting a bunch more failed seeds out of these than I did the FLC. Wonder if I didn’t mess them up a bit :thinking:

Neither are anywhere near dry yet, it’s only been 4 days, but the #5 Best girl is definitely drying to an airy hairy haze type bud while the #4 more resembles normal type bud or nugget. We’ll see what happens over the next week or two. I’ll get trimmed pics when I can.

The 3 flowering Goji’s have been looking good. Feeding with 3ml calmag and 1tsp maxigro per gallon until I see buds or balls, then I’ll switch to maxibloom.
Figure Feed, Feed, Water, Repeat.
Still unsexed currently but not even been a week yet… Everything else is still coming along…

6 Likes

FLC BX 1.0
Franco Loja’s Lemon Cheese x Mel Frank’s (NL5 x Haze)x Sensi Star
(Super Lemon Haze x Exodus Cheese) x ((NL5xHaze) x Sensi Star)

200 for me, and like 71x 12-Seed packs for you guys. Came out to like 1060 seeds total from a 2ft plant :eyes:
I got a couple packs to give out in person and then will be getting addresses from those that have helped me out here to make sure they get first dibs if they want it. Everything after that… I’ll either do a signup somewhere here or just give them all to sebring to giveaway on his site.

I had a few leftover so started soaking them to make sure germination is good.

Now to wait for the NL’s to finish drying and get those packaged up before I send everything out.

18 Likes