very viable looking seeds

6 Likes

images.jpeg-137

NO

images.jpeg-139

Nice looking tiger stripes there

7 Likes

Thanks guys @Mr.Sparkle @SmknCanuck I hope they’re good ^^
Once I get the whole plant shucked and get a full count I’ll definitely be offering some out.

I don’t think I personally need but a few packs worth to search through :slight_smile:

7 Likes

images.jpeg-136

Sign me up my name is Smkncanuck and i belong to
download

4 Likes

Having more than you need allows you to be more selective with seedlings you grow out and well allows you to start more and not feel bad about thinning them out when needed. Just saying keep alot more than you think as you’ll use them.

6 Likes

I was thinking of keeping back around 50 or so for myself, depending on how many I get. And rest would be available for testing/trading/whatever.

You think keeping closer to a hundred or more a better idea?

This FLC BX 1.0 is definitely a project I want to explore. Along with the NL5HSS #5 F2’s. I need to verify this #1 Male is good to breed with, and find a better one in her F2’s if not. The #4 F2’s I don’t really have any interest in though she’s nice in her own right. Could be good later for a RIL line of some kind later :thinking:

8 Likes

i would, i routinely keep 150-200+ seeds for myself at least initially as you can always decide later to give them away, just allows you to have a plentiful stock where one doesn’t have to feel bad burning through seedlings when you have an idea of what your looking for or are trying new things.

10 Likes

Ooooh, sign me up lol :star_struck::+1::v::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Ok, that definitely makes sense, thank you :+1:

So far I’ve gotten 77 good looking seeds from the bottom two branches, you can see the snipped branch and the bare one there at the top of the image, still have this much to go:

So hopefully shouldn’t be an issue getting 150-200 or so to keep back and still be able to give some out.
See what happens ^^

12 Likes

8 Likes

Looks good. Everything is mature and swole. Continue on sir. Lemon Cheese. There two things I love. Be ez.:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

5 Likes

Alright, Day 79 on these two NL girls.

NL5HSS #4

Cola

Side-Branch

#4 looks pretty much ready to me, thinking I’ll wait another day or two or four…

NL5HSS #5

Cola

Side-Branch

#5 yellowed the majority of her leaves literally overnight. Before it was just the fans. I’m still waiting for some more swelling and pistils to recede, she’s getting there, thinking another 5-7 days…

Trichomes on both girls are solid cloudy, maybe 5-10% amber and 10-15% clear

And 23rd Day of Flower NL5HSS #5 Clone

Getting a strong start on this one. I’ve top dressed with a half tbsp alfalfa meal and kelp meal respectively as I noticed what looks like potassium deficiency in the lower leaves. She responded very well after that last watering. She’s got some fat pistils. So far looking like 4x ~8inch colas :rofl: we’ll see what happens.

20 Likes

I love to mulch with alfalfa meal! It’s actually my go-to for organic farming.

4 Likes

Yeah I really like it! Seems to have a bit of everything and has helped me out a bunch so far. Seems like i’m getting around 3-4 weeks out of a tablespoon of it in a 3 gallon pot. Does that sound accurate to you?

Trying to decide if I should add dolomite lime or oyster shell to up my calcium a bit. I don’t think this one needs it, but the Goji’s do.

3 Likes

Sounds perfect to me!

Both of those are slow acting forms of calcium, I would add a CalPhos* for immediate uptake.

CalPhos is made by roasting egg shells, then dissolving them in vinegar and straining. Its part of the KNF farming technique.

8 Likes

Thank you for this! Seems a bit labor intensive :smile: I’ll have to save my eggshells too I don’t have any saved back.

Would calmag work in a pinch? Not really trying to mix organics and salts but… need something rather quickly. Was hoping the prilled dolomite or powdered oyster shell would be doable.

5 Likes

Yes, calmag will work so will molasses if you are trying to keep it organic. :+1::seedling:

5 Likes

Powdered oyster shell would also work instead of eggshells in the CalPhos recipe.

4 Likes

Oh nice! Well I definitely have the powdered oyster shell so I’ll try making that CalPhos asap. May have to stock some molasses just to be safe as well. Thank you sir!

5 Likes