Holy's Garden (Part 1)

Finally, 8 days into flower. Goji #2 is a boy!

Will have to move him out of the tent in a couple days. Will likely let him flower out so I can collect some pollen but I’m not seeding these two girls yet. I have him backed up to run later but this was kinda what I was hoping for, purple stemmed boy. Now let’s see if he gets frosty too!

Here’s his variegated leaves

17 Likes

I wish he would stop talking about thw mwcb, it makes me want to pop more beans! There’s no way I would have room. The high sounds great.

Congrats on the boy!

6 Likes

like that is a bad thing :wink:

5 Likes

Not if you have room! I need to go up pot, and pray for room as it is! :joy:

3 Likes

if I had less family I would have way more room

just sayin

5 Likes

Right!? I’ve been over here the last 3 days like… I can just pop one MWCB right? She can fit in right over there… no problem… Then just use STS on her :thinking: Man!! :rofl: I need to finish these Goji’s first!

So, two girls 8 days into flower, the 1 boy will be moved out and pollen collected. Got clone’s going of him so no worries there. Have 4 more unsexed Goji’s that are just about to where I can top them. Will likely do that tonight. Sorry I didn’t take any pics of those :cry: they’re slow growing though so just a bit taller than the last pic.

I’m currently feeding these 3 Goji’s with this per gallon of water
2ml/ArmorSI
3ml/Calimagic
1tsp MaxiBloom <-This was 1tsp Maxigro through veg and then .5/.5 for the first week of flower/transition. Now that we have bud sites, they’re telling me they wanted just maxibloom 3 days ago :rofl: Will get there.

The #5C1 girl is just stacking. We’re 36 days into flower and maybe 4 pistil’s have changed at all. Hoping for some nice big haze style buds but we’ll see. I top dressed with a cup of EWC last night. Prepared to break out the maxibloom but I want to finish her organically proper this time. We’ll see.

15 Likes

I’m sure interested to watch the gojis for sure. I’ve heard so much about them.

4 Likes

@Sincy
Tagging ya to see how these Goji’s are doing. Haven’t seen you post in a month or so. Hope you’re doing well and things are good and you’ve just been busy :heart:

5 Likes

So jury still out on the Goji #2 :thinking: not sure if it’s just weird growth on the main branch or what, but I think I’m seeing calyxs on one of the lower side branches :face_with_monocle: just gotta wait a few more days and see. It’s also floppy as all get out, I had to get a plant yoyo out like 3 days into flower :joy:

Goji #1 and #3 are getting ready to bud. They look… idk, more feminine? They both just have kind of a gentle look to them. I haven’t really noticed this in a plant before. Definitely the #3 has it the most, with more rounded serrations. Maybe I’m just baked on this nl5hss #5 :joy:. They seem sturdy at least.

Speaking of the #5, finally just got done shucking her. I got like an ounce of decent shake and this:

I counted ~25 seeds per 0.44 grams so like… ~1400 seeds of this nice hazy girl. I hope I can do her justice on this 2nd run.

Still have to shuck the #4 girl, going to try and do that after work this week.

15 Likes

Great job @HolyAngel that should keep you busy for a while :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Here’s the current state of the veg tent.

Front left is the #3 Clone, got some weird growth coming out of her. The bud in the dirt is my Franco’s Lemon Cheese clone that still hasn’t reveged yet. Starting to see some weird leafs so hoping it happens soon or I may have to start over with the other 2 seeds I have left.
And a better shot of the Goji #4 - #7.

Will be topping these for clones in a couple days. Thinking they’re about root bound in these cups, been over a month in there so may repot too.

11 Likes

As long as there is no surprise auto in there it’s definitely going to re veg. In the past I cloned buds for kicks and giggles, just to see if it would work. Takes a loooooong time to achieve full re veg.

2 Likes

Oh ok cool thank you! That’s what I was hoping for. Think we’re working on two months since I cut it so hopefully not too much longer. She had a ton of roots before I planted her too so yeah, should be good :pray:

2 Likes

yah, here I even have more detail! The bud started out looking normal with roots on the stalk, then over time it got kind of fluffy as the stems under the bud elongated. After a bit, little single bladed leaves emerged from the top first and the bud on the plant turned brown and crumbled. Then it grew some funky leaves that were singles and threes and also backwards curled leaves near the stalk. I would put it at like a month for all the bud hormone to be fully purged from the system after it’s growing normally. I’m interested to see what happens with yours.

4 Likes

Nice! Thanks for the extra details! Very helpful :+1:
I think I’m in the stem elongation and little single bladed leaf stage. She has stretched a little bit since I first took her, and literally last night I just started seeing 1 or 2 what look like new healthy green leaf points poking out of the bud :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I still need to get some stamps and envelopes, but I’m going to try and get seeds out this weekend.

I have:
FLX BX 1.0 ~63-80 days
(Franco’s Lemon Cheese x Mel’s((NL#5 x Haze) x Sensi Star))
The mother in this cross is a Feminized F1 cross of Franco Loja’s(Greenhouse Seeds) last selection of his favorite Super Lemon Haze and Exodus Cheese girls. She came out just like the description, lemon and cheese with a nice daytime/afternoon high. Little bit of confusion/fogginess in my seed-run but otherwise slightly motivating. If you’ve had Mephistos Northern Cheese Haze pine pheno, this is real similar but less cheese flavor, and lemon instead of pine.

The father in this cross is my most haze looking male out of the pack of Mel Frank’s 2012 open pollination of his ((NL#5 x Haze) x Sensi Star). Could be f3’s by the time I got them, no idea, but I only really saw two or three phenos. He was also the first seed to pop and the most vigorous plant in the bunch so he is NL5HSS#1. He has a asian-seasoning/spicy smell on the stem rub

My goal with this cross is to further reinforce the NL#5xHaze high and clear up the fogginess. If the male can also bring the haze style buds that would be preferable :pray: depending on how these turn out, I’d like to take it back to Hazeman’s Cheese BX1 (UK Cheese x (UK Cheese x Aloha White Widow) for FLC BX2, but we’ll see.

NL5HSS#5 - F2 - Haze Pheno ~77-84 days
The mother in this cross is my most Haze looking girl of Mel Frank’s 2012 open pollination of his ((NL#5 x Haze) x Sensi Star). She had a slow start and was the runt in my pack at the beginning but quickly caught up to the others in a short time. Hence the #5 designation. 7-11 bladed leafs, some double serrations. She produces longer haze style buds. She doesn’t complain at all and is a breeze to grow. Her high is mellow and slightly relaxing. Definitely reminds me of old school herb, great all day use, no confusion or fogginess. I’ve definitely missed this as I haven’t had anything like it in well over a decade. She has a… pepper smell to her… I seem to remember that being important :grin:

The father in this cross is my NL5HSS#1 - Haze Pheno.

My hope is to further the high and structure of my #5 girl while negating the Sensi Star as much as possible :rofl: I’m unsure where to take this next but have plenty of F2’s to search through while I think about it.

NL5HSS#4 - F2 - Sensi Star Pheno ~70-80 days
The mother in this cross was my most Sensi Star looking girl of Mel Frank’s 2012 open pollination of his ((NL#5 x Haze) x Sensi Star). 5-7 bladed leafs, no double serrations. She flowers a few days quicker than the #5 girl and produces golfball to baseball style buds. Kinda picky, definitely complains a bit, but not too bad. She has a metallic…rotten fruit…rotten floral smell? I can’t really place the back half of it yet. She has a definite indica high that hits you hard and fast and you won’t wanna be doing much afterwards. Good for nighttime.

The father in this cross is my NL5HSS#1 - Haze Pheno.

My hope with this cross is a furtherance of the original cross Mel had in mind as this should theoretically keep the variation in the line. And if you want a more indica high with a possible NLHaze frame, this is where you would find it.

I’ve already spoken with Sebring and anything I can’t send out myself will be going to him to give out on his site for shipping cost. I have about 68 packs of each strain, tho I’m not positive on the #4 yet as I’m not done shucking yet but should be good.

14 Likes

Wow, I’m highly impressed yet again on this site. Overgrow the world!

5 Likes

WOW… well… Now I know why the stamps I ordered on November 21st haven’t showed up yet. I JUST got an email saying they have just now been shipped :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: 3 weeks later!!!

If you need stamps, don’t bother ordering them from USPS!

6 Likes

I have beans I am dying for in the post office in the city I work in

waiting to be shipped to the city I live in

talked with the post office lady where I live and ask can I just pick it up there

Oh no the y have postage on them to deliver where you live so we need to deliver them :frowning:

so I ask when ? when they get here

that is Uncle Sam’s customer service at it’s finest

Dequilo

4 Likes

Yup. I’ve been waiting on a letter from Canadia for like a month now. Has to be stuck at the border or something. Took 3 weeks for a letter from Spain to get to me but ya, still waiting on a package from Canadia that was shipped before the Spain package. It’s mind-boggling.

2 Likes