Holy's Garden (Part 1)

Thanks! Sorry for your losses too mate, that’s rough :tired_face: :cry:

Yeah I was thinking shut it all down and restart when the temps drop again… I wanna get into some of Tony’s gear asap. Those Sowah Grapefruits calling my name and I need a good super sour bubble pheno from the gb bx1 f1’s for my back/neck issues.

Won’t be the end!

11 Likes

As painful as it is, from death, comes a renewal.

6 Likes

So… looks like I might’ve had a light leak in this big tent or something. After I found the 1 nanner on the MaMilk and pulled it out, I then rechecked all the vents and everything and made 1000% sure the tent is sealed properly.

Haven’t seen a single new nanner since!

29 Likes

So… 11 months later :sweat_smile:

I’ve had a lot of things change up since last post. Finished all those out in the pic above. Bred some things like the SSDD F2 BX1 among others… Grew out a few other things…

Still got the 4x4 tent for flower.
Upgraded to a 4x4 flood tray.
Moved the 23" square flood tray to the 2.5 x 2.5 veg tent.
I flood both trays for 1 minute every 2hrs with a cycle timer.

Nutes are generally this, per gallon:

2ml TPS Silica Gold
2 Grams Solution Grade Gypsum
5 Grams Maxibloom

Here’s what I’m working on currently

Nighttime Meds :pray:
Kryptonite #1 (D’s NL2 #1 x AKBB '89NL #7) - Day 21

This was a collab I did with Rocketboy. Nevil’s original NL2 genetics meets the 89NL, which after much discussing and research we believe is a PNWHP x NL cross made by the original NL crew. The 89’s were all acrid smelling plants. Motor oil, onions, B.O., chemical, type stuff. We used two different males across 8 or so females. I got one or two more that will be joining her here soon ^^

Fun times :partying_face:
StarMilk Daydream #1 (MaMilk #9 x Starlite Daydream #1) - Day 7

The MaMilk is from Motz/OleReynard, his Mother’s Milk F2’s. I was gifted a pack and I found the #9 mom and hit a couple flowers with the same male pollen I used to make the SSDD F2 BX1’s. Pretty excited for this one, just hoping it’s stable. Here’s a couple shots of the MaMilk #9 mom just before chop on the first run

The mom definitely had some stability issues in my setup. Not so much the first run but every subsequent run after that hermed out on me at 3 weeks so I ended up tossing the cut. I only made a pack’s worth of beans to check out anyways but decided to soak a couple and see what popped out. I had two but the other was a male and looked very much like SSDD so I tossed it. This one looks closer to the mom, has a nice structure, and stretch is just starting to come on here. Hoping for added stability from the Starlite Daydream male and some tasty creamy flowers when it’s all said and done here.

The bigger project: :tired_face:
I popped 16 SSDD F1 beans a few months ago in the hopes of making sour butter f2’s or an IX with my F2 keeper. I got 15 plants and whittled them down trying to find the sour butter pheno’s. I ended up with one girl out of all that.
SSDD F1 #4 - Day 53

That I’m hoping to reveg as a mysterious labelling error caused me to not have any clones saved of her :sob: I don’t even know how that happened. I’ve taken clones since but they’re rotting off before they do anything else. I find it interesting this F1 has ZERO bakery scents like my F2, she is pure sweet sour butter and that is it! Still need to find a buttery male if I really wanna do anything though so I wouldn’t be too sad if she doesn’t reveg. I still have my F2 keeper to use. Just sucks on the wasted time. The best male I found ended up being a skunky funky dude and nothing like this or my f2. So the search continues. One pack left to go through and then I give up and start on the 47 F2 beans.

And that’s all I have for updates for now, more later :yum:

37 Likes

The frost on the Mamilk is breathtaking brother… :green_heart:

3 Likes

She was frosty AND tasty!

Buds came out a little more airy once dried than she led on during flower but was damn good stuff. Thinking Appalachia leaning. I think the mamilk #1 cut is just a bit better in high/potency but I haven’t gotten it back yet. Still was happy with this one sans the stability issues she had later.

34 Likes

Ya looks excellent my moms milk didn’t get that frosty and some what airy buds must of been the pheno I’d got gonna have to run a few more one of these days.

6 Likes

Yeah if you have the F2’s from Motz I’d definitely put those towards the top of the list. I haven’t ran any of the F1’s but his have some fantastic pheno’s in there. I don’t even think I’ve seen the best one’s yet but both of these(#1 and #9) would be solid 8.0’s out of 10 :ok_hand:

17 Likes

Yup that’s where mine came from don’t get me wrong the smoke was good just appearance wise was on the lower end of what I’m used to seeing outta the room.

6 Likes

Kryptonite #1 (D’s NL2 #1 x AKBB '89NL #7) - Day 25

Got a skunky funky trichome rub going on right now that reminds me heavily of the Massalachia from @vernal :drooling_face:

StarMilk Daydream #1 (MaMilk #9 x Starlite Daydream #1) - Day 11

This girl is shaping up so nicely so far, I’m in love! :heart_eyes: Sharp citrusy/spicy stem rub. I think she’s leaning towards the MaMilk. Not seeing much for ssdd or starlite traits.

Got clones of both those girls rooted at least.

SSDD #5 just about done at 60 days

This one, no joke, smells like chocolate. And just a weird flower structure compared to the other SSDD’s I’ve ran. It’s the only things that make me think it’s a Bubba Kush leaner :thinking: But I have no real idea since I’ve never ran bubba myself.

Have a clone of this one too but not planning on keeping it unless the smoke surprises me.

And SSDD #4 at 56 days

The girl that needs revegged soon. Reeks of sour butter.

36 Likes

Lord that ssdd 4 looks so nice and really liking the structure of that star milk too

2 Likes

I haven’t run it, either, but I’d say odds are good. I’ve never blazed any Bubba that didn’t smell chocolate-y/coffee. Looking good, regardless.

So is it official? Are we giving up on the other place? Haha. I do think that shit got so weird during the COVID stuff that maybe we just overreacted, spending too much time online and not hanging with people in real life or whatever…

8 Likes

No Definitely still at the other place. Just with the ssdd bx1 and the ‘leader’ status, i figured I should at least post some stuff here :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Chopped the two SSDD F1’s last night. Started throwing a couple late nanners. Also seeing a few red hairs on the Kryptonite #1 now so hopefully didn’t knock her up but only one way to find that out. She’s only 26 days in but I’m also unsure when they’re supposed to be done, could finish early.

I have to sidetrack for a run or two but after seeing 1.5 packs of SSDD F1’s… I think I’m just going to be looking through my F2’s for the male I want instead of the last pack of F1’s. May come back to the F1’s later, or might not.

20 Likes

I had no choice but to shut down. I had 3 plants die exactly as you described. Roots getting overheated and thirsty. Then when you feed them they drink too much too fast and the resulting nute burn is deadly. I have started giving them enough water to wet the roots when I first open the tent then feeding them 30 minutes later. We’ll see. It’s a challenge growing in hell. Good luck my friend.

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face:

12 Likes

Feel you about hell there @oleskool830

was a heat record of 114 yesterday too :hot_face: also super stoked to see what you find in those f2s :grin: @HolyAngel

10 Likes

Ugh, that sucks bro :cry: Sounds like you got a bit of a system to handle it though, hope you’re able to finish something out to get you through to the fall, I’d do more for ya if I could.:confused:

7 Likes

Forgot to post this NorthStar #3 - NL5Haze/SensiStar F3 x Starlite - Day 54

Final run for this girl, this is the mom I’ve had going of her for months now. I like the NorthStar #4 a bit better than this girl as she’s just a bit more potent and gets some purple on her but this one is still fantastic wake n bake, daytime herb. Still have the #5 I haven’t even flowered yet, just had a mom going for the last ~9mo or so :joy:

StarMilk DayDream - Day 13 and flowers really starting to set in now

So far so good, still 100% stable for now.

31 Likes