Holy's Garden (Part 1)

So I f’d up the feed by adding just a bit too much water instead of feed to the res so it dropped the EC more than I intended, as well as dropped the water temp by ~10 degrees just before it flooded :man_facepalming: I fixed it the next day but I got a couple nanners on a couple of the top buds on two of the branches on the milky way by the door over the next couple days. I’m not seeing any on any of the others thankfully including the milky way in the back right corner that’s a few days ahead. To be fair, I usually harvest the Milky Way in ~10 more days(8 weeks) anyways. I was taking off the nanners but decided to just snip the tops of the branches instead. Early sample :crazy_face: I’m hoping to be able to take them a little longer than 8 weeks this time. Everything else looks like it’s gonna be awhile more.
On with the pics!

I also resecured this door and patched a couple pinholes that might’ve caused the 4 or so nanners on this front left Milky Way girl :thinking:

Milky Way #1 - Day 49 - The one in the back right corner

MW Starting to fade…

NorthStar #4 - Day 43

NS4 still has another month+ to go…

TriForce #1 - Day 41

TF1 already looks mostly cloudy but there’s no ambers yet. I’m also not feeling any seeds on her but i’m also not trying to mangle these tops lol. I think this is just how she grows. She has the smallest yield but the fattest flowers by far! Very much like the TK. I think this one may finish pretty soon here. 8-9 weeks. We’ll see how long it takes to get those ambers. The TK likes to look done at 8 weeks but she needs 11 weeks to get ~25% amber and calm down that raciness/paranoia.

TriForce #2 - Day 41 (unpictured) will yield well but the flowers 100% look like kryptonite. Specifically looks exactly like the kryptonite #1 girl I tossed a few months ago just on a different frame. So that’s kinda neat. Smells similar too. Pretty sweet like candy of some kind :thinking:

TriForce #3 - Day 41

is like the #4 below but the flowers are ~2/3 the size. She should finish sooner than the #4 though. Her clone that I took a week or two before flower finally rooted as of this morning.

TriForce #4 - Day 41

TF4 is definitely the biggest yielder of the four girls. Likely gonna be another month+ to go too. Brachts are definitely smaller than the #1 but bigger than the other 2 girls. I think she may still swell up pretty decently once she gets further along.

Only other news is I culled the “green crack” plant, aka ssdd f2 #1 x kryptonite #2, as I’m just not interested in looking at that right now. I also started culling some of these SSDD F2’s that I know aren’t what I’m looking for. Rubbery stem rubs are right out. I’ve at least found one that’s similar to my keeper girl. I still have ~8 more to check over the next couple weeks. Hopefully find that male or two and maybe another girl :crossed_fingers:

45 Likes