Homegrown with MMAI in the Brazil

Oh look!
It’s mr. :honeybee::laughing: :vulcan_salute:
He’s over on another thread right now…

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Hello my friends OG members.

This week the biggest plant that was in the flowering cabinet was harvested, and the grow plant went to the flora, and in the grow it had four new plants there, all of them received the top pruning.

Harvest result

5 Likes

Hello my friends

And as not all are flowers, the plant that showed the greatest vigor was male.

The cultivation continues with 4 plants in the vegetative and 3 seeds hydrating

the evening tasting

6 Likes

Good morning man… you are doing a great job. But I think I missed something. What variety is this male? are you going to save pollen / make seeds? hug

1 Like

This male is SBT (strawberry haze x banana OG x tropicanna cookies) from reserve genetics.

This time I’m not going to collect pollen from him, I still have some pollen of this species saved.

2 Likes

My friends from OG.

I’m here to show you the progress with my home cultivation, today I only follow one of the spaces in use, I should open some seeds next week to start a new cycle.

7 Likes

Wow, beautiful strains, colors are awesome.

1 Like

Diary update, follows MMAI home cultivation

This week I will open 3 seeds of bubba kush or OG kush, received from a member here at OG. I am very grateful to @oldjoints

5 Likes

feliz crecimiento…….

4 Likes

Follow the walk in search of resinous flowers

vegetative grow

flowering closet

7 Likes

You really embody the Overgrow spirit. Reminds me of the original site.

Half of us are legal now, but almost all of us started out just like you, and you are an integral part of the fight in your country. Tiny grows, becoming self sufficient, and sharing qualities of high grade with others is how this war is won. You grow looks amazing and you should be proud.

5 Likes

Hi my friends from OG.

I come today to register another update of my home cultivation of this plant that we love so much.

Today I have two plants blooming in my grow cabinet and two other large plants and two small plants in the vegetative one in the grow tent.

2 Likes

Good night my OG brothers

Just passing by to leave the cultivation record

5 Likes