Jardim Orgânico - Organic Garden Brazil

Hey guys,

After the closure of the esteemed Tupiniquim (Brazilian) community Growroom, I come to venture into new seas in order to report my experiences.

I work in a perpetural cycle, a 40x40x160cm grow and another 1x1x2m for flowering. QB Lighting 240W LH301h.

My soil is 21L composed of humus, perlite and carolina soil, fertilization with homemade fruit, vegetable and eggshell compost, and algae and bokashi fertilizers, if necessary occasional corrections with minerals, but avoided.

I also inserted seeds from companion plants to help with the soil cycle.

VPD:
Vegetation: 21C~27C - 60%˜ 72% RH

Flowering - 21C~26C - 50%~65% RH

At the end of vegetation an experimental cycle of BSF seeds, Gorilla White, Ghost, Rainbow and Banana. I will turn to flowering with 50 days of vegetation.

Today we went to the vase to start vega, two Tourmalines (Signal Hill Blue Goo Banana OG from SilverDragonSeeds).

21 Likes

Welcome to OG @Reu_Confesso!

7 Likes

Boa sorte / good luck

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Reu_Confesso . I think you will find that the closing of that other site bringing you here is a good thing. It’s a great community. :v:

10 Likes

Welcome to the OG @Reu_Confesso happy to have you here! Grow looks great! I’ll hang out and follow along.

6 Likes

Bem vindo! @Reu_Confesso

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Reu_Confesso youll definitely fit right in here.

5 Likes

Bem vindo mano @Reu_Confesso !aqui é uma comunidade incrível com muito amor envolvido !!

Welcome bro @Reu_Confesso! This is an incredible community with a lot of love involved!! :brazil:

4 Likes

This site he said @DougDawson was the school of a lot of growers here in Brazil, I went through it to get here hehehe the little house as many call it was an incredible community where there was a lot of information for us Brazilians because access to information was scarce !!many who are here today Brazilians passed by there :heart:

5 Likes

That’s fair @creatorknbsland , I have zero knowledge of that site. Just know OG is the best community I have found. Not casting aspersions on any place else. :v:

5 Likes

No problems at all my friend! It was the site’s time and many Brazilians have already migrated here heheheh. OG is an amazing community that I already love!

Obs: and excuse my English…I just use the translator and sometimes the words can sound different heheh but I’m all for peace!!

5 Likes

Welcome @Reu_Confesso . You have found a new home. Peace brother :rainbow:

3 Likes

Bem vindo meu mano puxando o banquinho aqui. Welcome @Reu_Confesso pulling up a chair.

2 Likes

Hello,

Thank you very much for the reception.

Feliz em ver tbm uma boa galera do BR.

Updating, I chose to eliminate the gorilla ghost, it was a seedling that remained in the flowering grow and I then put it to revegetate… I didn’t like its formation.

Day 21 of flowering.

And in the vegetation grow also with 21 days two Tourmalines.

7 Likes