Homemade Strains Thread

When you say biker’s cut I know that it’s a real cutting and just hearing the words MTF is great but like I have never had real MTF but I just know that if it’s related to the VTF which I’m pretty sure sure it is my head spins just like with the Strawberry cough and I just love seeing what new creations/crosses you make each year and it’s just a pleasure to be watching and it’s getting a lot more exciting now that I have been trying new things and techniques and u gave me the little nudge to do it thanks as always and Happy Growing The Doc…got a bunch more members who are intrigued and amazed at how the phototron grows and I love ! The power of the Tron set it and forget it

1 Like

I just dusted this Afghan Skunk with Tangie pollen :call_me_hand:t6::call_me_hand:t6::call_me_hand:t6:and I hit her real good too so plenty of beans should come from this.

Afghangerine or Tangie Skunk I haven’t decided on the name unless there’s already a cross of these two.

27 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :metal: :metal:

5 Likes

Ghangie 123

1 Like

Afghangerine is a brilliant name :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

So far I have 2 seeds from my DK13 that have been pollinated by my 15 yr. old pollen…I used the whole pack of the pollens, not as viable as I wanted it to be but hey at least it took.

6 Likes

Amazing! Hope it turns out to be awesome seeds brother

4 Likes

Afghan Tajine

Tajine?..like the African dish?

Yeah tagine tangerine whichever

Well tagine/tajine would be the wrong description…being that tagine is a stew. Js.

A genetics stew

1 Like

I guess…but I can’t help to think of chicken stewed in a sauce with vegetables seasoned with cumin and marsala. I’m hungry now.

2 Likes

I agree…that’s a great name.

3 Likes

Afunkgerine is all that I can think of LoL probably not a good one LoL but I know that cross will be :fire:

1 Like

My wife suggested Tangerine Bomber so I asked her what’s the “Bomber” for? She said jokingly that all the bombers come from Afghanistan :rofl::rofl:🤦🏿 smh, it was funny and fucked up at the same time but I said “nah” I didn’t think that would be appropriate. So Afghangerine it is.

6 Likes

Anyone want some “7 of Luck”?

…C-14 would be a cool name for a strain…:wink:

:flying_saucer::flying_saucer::flying_saucer:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

Biker Slush F1
Biker Kush x Lemon Slush :grin::peace_symbol:

29 Likes

Trouble in paradise folks…went hunting for a few days and had a friend watch my plants and dogs, dogs are fine but this Matanuska Thunder Piss is all messed up…the only thing I can think of was that she used my hummingbird food to water this MTP…I had a few milk containers full of rainwater but I think she used the hummingbird food water…I had to do some of my emergency life saving techniques and repot to a different soil…hope it survives.

Before, when I left for hunting…btw, this MTP was being revegged…

After

21 Likes

Damn! You might have understated the situation. :crossed_fingers: the repotting works

8 Likes