Homemade Strains Thread

Chopped my garden plants nothing major just my small plants that have been pollinated…from left to right, DK13, Jenny Babe Kush and Sour O’wreck…I used my 15+ y/o pollen on the DK13, hopefully it took.

26 Likes

Trichs from my outdoor harvest, just the way I like them…btw, a bar owner grew 2 of my strains and chopped it down yesterday he has them hang drying and he doesn’t even want it, he said I can have it all…there’s a few farmers/ranchers that don’t even part take on smoking pot, they just want to grow it and give it away.

23 Likes

I’m expecting big things from this strain. The Father a hand selected Thai male and a Red Gsc Clone female. The Thai has around 22% total THC/THCV and the Red GSC is 25 percenter all day long. Both lines test to the highest sexual purity I’ve seen. And this is the second test plant in flower. The first was a male that got culled about 10 days ago. And the male smelled dank, possibly the dankest male I’ve smelled. And since cutting the male I dropped more beans. I want to call it Lucky Hippie or Red Headed Hippie, which one. Any Canadian interested testers?

6 Likes

Wowza! That girl has charisma.

2 Likes

What was the flower time for the super silver Hashplant? Thanks! Was it grown Outdoor?

I got here a (Area 52/Willy’s Wonder x Unknown) x with Ice Cream Cake 98-F2 pollen)

I’m naming it Spacestry. Beans coming soon :crossed_fingers:t6:

15 Likes

Greetings everyone I hope you all are growing the things you love!! Here are a couple of shots of a strain I crossed. The mom is (TksnoXPCRuntz ) x (Purple Ice Water) male. I popped two or three and got two females one had a little more color than the other.

I hope you all enjoy. I’m also working on a bunch of fem seeds. Ill put up the list of upcoming crosses. I reversed a Bundy#8 on to a bunch of stuff. And I also used a (PurpleHinduKush)x (Kabul kush) hit to Bundy’s number #9,#11,#13. Thank you everyone!!! Have an amazing day!!! And. Overgrow the world!!!

33 Likes

Looks like some incredible bud. Good job on that cross

2 Likes

This is why I’ve got one going right now! :smiley:

1 Like

Absolutely beautiful bud.

1 Like

Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze F2 x Dead Zone, aka my Big Green Monster, aka Hodag F1. Flipped timer to 12/12 back on Oct. 9th. This is untrained, other than pulling some branches down and removing some nodes on lower branches. No topping.

Smells super Chemmy, but there’s a lot going on behind all that Chem funk too. I’m excited. She’s got the potential for some super stank.

19 Likes

Wow, they both look lovely :clap:

You are legend, mate! I’ve been looking for the original MTF genetics for so long now. Is there any way to get some? Seed or clone or even pollen. Can repay with any of the above from several landrace indicas and modern kush strains

2 Likes

You just joined 2hrs. ago bromigo…of course you can, are you in USA? What strains you got?

6 Likes

Who’s mtf is it? I had some of heemi cheebas mtf last year but got burned on the repro.

1 Like

I had the real deal Matanuska Thunder Fuck(bikers cut)…it’s a clone only strain and when I had it there were no seeds available just cuttings/clones only…

5 Likes

When you say biker’s cut I know that it’s a real cutting and just hearing the words MTF is great but like I have never had real MTF but I just know that if it’s related to the VTF which I’m pretty sure sure it is my head spins just like with the Strawberry cough and I just love seeing what new creations/crosses you make each year and it’s just a pleasure to be watching and it’s getting a lot more exciting now that I have been trying new things and techniques and u gave me the little nudge to do it thanks as always and Happy Growing The Doc…got a bunch more members who are intrigued and amazed at how the phototron grows and I love ! The power of the Tron set it and forget it

1 Like

I just dusted this Afghan Skunk with Tangie pollen :call_me_hand:t6::call_me_hand:t6::call_me_hand:t6:and I hit her real good too so plenty of beans should come from this.

Afghangerine or Tangie Skunk I haven’t decided on the name unless there’s already a cross of these two.

27 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :metal: :metal:

5 Likes

Ghangie 123

1 Like