Hopar Valley #4 from Sovereign Farmers and Xochitl Seeds

Hello everyone and thank you for viewing my thread.

I was fortunate enough to have been offered a chance to test these Hopar Valley (#4) collections from Sovereign Farmers and Xochitl Seeds and wanted to share the grow with everyone! Life’s been a lot the past couple weeks so I’ll be posting the first couple weeks of progress now and going from here with real-time updates.

First of all after 19 hours in a cup of water I saw 2 starting to push tails so I knew they’d be viable. Going into the paper towels:

After 26 hours in paper towels and 10/10 had roots popping out!

I planted them one seed per pot into 4” square nursery pots with just some foxfarm from the store, the frog one. I’m really on a budget here or would have gone for a better mix but in my experience part of testing is going with the flow as far as not trying to outdo ourselves, simply to do our best and present what people should expect, so foxfarm it is lol.
3 days later 9/10 were above soil (I blame the foxfarm for the tenth, lol):

After 3 days of growth, bringing us to about a week ago, June 29. One got pinched by the seed shell on its way out of the soil. I’ve had a difficult week but will update with more pics tonight or tomorrow:

27 Likes

this looks superb

Selection (4) 𝑴𝒊𝒙𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔- is the star of of the mixed group this comes from the mix selection that showcase a variety of plants from Gilgit Valley. These will not be as consistent due to them being a mix offering these will also be offered for a lower amount. But you’ll have a peak experience of what Hopar valley has to offer!
https://www.instagram.com/p/C8wijOMNA3Q/?img_index=4

10 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Greenwork420! Looks like you got it goin’ on! :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome! Yes indeed - it, some of that and a bit of another thing going on over here as usual :joy: :green_heart:

1 Like

Taken just this morning.

These seeds touched water June 21 - 18 days ago. They emerged from soil about 2 weeks ago and temps have been above 100 for the past 5 days. These are extremely vigorous and forgiving plants.

lol it’s saying new users can only embed one photo per post but I already did? Ok here we go

2 Likes

2 Likes

Lol it’s making me wait like 20 seconds between posts, I dunno if my ADHD will make it but I’ll try, dammit!!! :joy:

2 Likes

2 Likes

I keep posting the wrong ones :joy: I’m sorry, this is hard :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Ignore the labels on the pots, btw. Those are from a previous grow and I use plant tags now :grin:

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

haha thank you bro for keeping us update.

3 Likes

You’re very welcome! It wouldn’t let me post the last one so I had to today :joy:

2 Likes

I get it :slightly_smiling_face: :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome to the OG Community :raising_hand_woman:t3:

:seedling:

3 Likes

it is a very warm community I am very liking here

2 Likes

Yes it is!

Nice to see you!RESPECTFULLY beautiful work as always!