Hoppiefrogs pheno selections

lol I can see we very well may be related in some fashion! But nope, no relation. Actually, i think he has more room there than I do, by the looks of it.
But @hoppiefrog everything looks very nice indeed, lovely plants cuz :grinning: :+1:

5 Likes

thanks my friends! always excited to chat about things especially strains , unfortunately I’m a bit of a genetics snob in the way I rarely grow seeds from a copycat, but sometimes there’s no way around it, by the sounds of it @JohnnyPotseed is also an extremely busy man so I hope all understand I don’t get around much so pls tag me if you want to see me around you threads, I don’t read much unless invited;)

5 Likes

here’s my veg space it’s not this full ATM but u get the idea lol

there’s better pics on our other phone

12 Likes

14 Likes

there’s two more spaces we are working on setting up for strain testing and breeding ,need more gear first tho

2 Likes

Well hell lol I’ll tag you just so you can come visit and shoot the shit with me and the others on my thread a lot, ok?or even better here’s the link come visit. you’re always made to feel welcome on my thread cuz!
@hoppiefrog Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is!

6 Likes

anytime my friend!

2 Likes

Very nice. I like this. @hoppiefrog Welcome to OG I know I seen you the other day. Good stuff.

3 Likes

Yea!!! He does. Lol.

3 Likes

each week we will be dropping 10 seeds from strains new to us. next on the block is gmo s1, gmo fuel (mosca) and a collaboration between mosca and relentless genetics called “frosted raspberry”, also a cross of rosay and sherbert from relentless genetics, and a big pack of Mac v2 from capulator. any suggestions on what you would like to see next!

4 Likes

I’m speechless right now I don’t know what to say. @Floyd and @JohnnyPotseed
Help this guy. Lol I can’t talk. Looks to good. I’m not qualified to answer those questions. :joy:

2 Likes

I’ll park over by Floyd, he’s really good at waking me if I nod off… :rofl: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

haha np I fall over often with all this vertigo I’m bound to make lots of noise lol

4 Likes

man… that’s a really nice setup you have going.

1 Like

Looks really nice bud.

1 Like

how is that stankasaurus id really love to find some of those in the future

2 Likes

am I allowed to help ppl find seeds/ cuts around here @moderators ? just don’t want to start off in the corner so to speak :wink: anyone that’s in the know can respond as well

2 Likes

just started some for the first time actually I’ll know more in a few months time

1 Like

tks guys it’s taken a chunk of my life to collect everything, lost a lot over the years too tho lol

Well hell @hoppiefrog it sure does seem we’re closer than we know lol I also nave vertigo issues, going to Doc and even ER with it at first, it was so bad. I’m on a walker for bad days and a cane for good days.

1 Like