Auction 3: @DopeKiller at $150

7 Likes

Auction 2 $100 @Ben_Tokin

1 Like

Cutting it close! Last shot!

3 Likes

$90 lot 1. Feel like it’s robbery.

3 Likes

I’m realizing I didn’t specify the time zone in the original post. Think I’ll wait for the west coasters if that seems fair with everyone.

4 Likes

@woodenShampoo @Ben_Tokin i gotta take a shot at this one !!! Good luck everyone…

Lot #2 $110 thanks for the opportunity @hoss8455

6 Likes

Bump to top!!! Lot 2 has got to be hard to come by !!! Lot 1 and 3 are fire !!! Not to mention all the freebies … Don’t let this get away save yourself the tears lol !!!

1 Like

Calling it!

Auction 1 winner = @Boozer at 90
Auction 2 winner = @BTYGMO at 110
Auction 3 winner = @DopeKiller at 150

I’ll message you guys today with details. Thanks everyone for the help.

11 Likes

Awsome!!! Thank You @hoss8455 !!! I robbed you brother … I will try and do them justice Sir !!!

Let me know what you were trying to get ? I think we were bolth after the Useful GMO cross ?

1 Like

I appreciate that boss. I learned a valuable lesson today, so I got what I needed, even if I didn’t get what I wanted. :blush:

1 Like

I only need 1 good mom out of the Useful GMO . I’m sure 3 beans will get me that. Would definitely split the pack with you. Hard to find I looked around.

3 Likes

I was actually after the cheddar skunk crosses. Dude is meticulous in his documentation and the crosses looked very very nice.

I appreciate the offer and wish everyone the best of luck growing these phenomenal seeds!

6 Likes

Let me know if there is certain ones you were after !!! The Useful was my main goal. Still wrapping my head around all the crosses!!! I will definitely share some love. I keep moms and clone so I only need 1 mom of anything to be stoked !!!

3 Likes

ohh noo i missed it :frowning: good luck to who got them!!!

1 Like