**HOTDOGS!** šŸŒ­

No carb/bread hot dogsā€¦

11 Likes

8 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I couldnā€™t resist

11 Likes

Nowadays I think they grow the buttholes separate from the pigs in a little dish, and they use the old dickshaper molds for making fleshlights

2 Likes

Hahaha that cracked me up! :rofl:

1 Like

:drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: chilllllle cheese dogsā€¦nom

10 Likes

There it is again! Haha I keep getting hungry from your hot dog pics

4 Likes

Ha, I forgot about this thread :wink:. It needs to be with its fam threadā€¦ go make some!!! Iā€™m out of buns for now. Also specific to potato buns, love them.

3 Likes

Yeah that makes sense. Mee too, they are more expensive but worth it!

3 Likes

Thatā€™s for sure!.. I like em. They are great but I wonā€™t lie, hotdogs are awesome. I can eat them for a long timeā€¦and then some moreā€¦ I want to try that noodle thing with them, Iā€™ve seen it here I think. Idk.

1 Like

Same, if I ever get tired of the taste or texture I like to cut in half and fry, then put cheese in the middle to melt.

1 Like

I boil em. Smoke em. Fry them. Cook em over a fire. Baked em once in a while. Idk I donā€™t cook them the same every time so I donā€™t run into thatā€¦ when I cook them on the fire I like to give them a nice black crust :rofl: :yum:. Boiling and fire cooking imo are the best ways,ā€¦those rolled ones in the heaters are dank af too. I just donā€™t like to go out and buy food much, you know besides groceries lol

4 Likes

My man, yeah I probably like them grilled the most, but I will say I have never tried them smoked :thinking: yes everything is so expensive at the store I basically have to buy hotdogs. Good thing I love em! Lol I actually ate Mac and cheese with hot dogs for lunch, reminded me of my childhood

2 Likes

Thatā€™s whatā€™s up Mac and dogsā€¦ Iā€™ll have more pics of them coming later :rofl: Iā€™m going to the store even if I have to walk through the foot and a half of snow for my dogs.

3 Likes

Haha, see you got me talking about hot dogs, I canā€™t stop! Daang Iā€™m so glad I missed all snow. One of the reasons I originally moved to NC.

3 Likes

Wow, that sounds like it sucks! I like the look of snow personally but I hate driving in it. Anytime I canā€™t see the road I get nervous.

2 Likes

HOW DARE YOU!!! (:rofl:)

You totally know how to live :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :+1:

I almost bought a hotdog roller at a fleamarket and still regret not doing it to this very day.

Hotdog wrapped in packed Macā€™nā€™Cheese and then deep fried :thinking:

6 Likes

You madman. Or would that be madlad?

5 Likes

I blame the Scottish. :+1: :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Blame them? I should thank them. Letā€™s deep fry everything.

5 Likes