**HOTDOGS!** šŸŒ­

It was a positive blame tbh :rofl:

5 Likes

We have people, discussing the merits of the noble hot dog at 7:30 am at one of the busiest threads on OG! How is the possible?! What led to this?! Oh yeah, weā€™re a bunch of stonersā€¦I think Iā€™m gonna have hot dogs for breakfastā€¦ Happy Saturday everyone!:rofl::grin::v:
Edit: Also, England forever and Scotland just a wee bit longer!

13 Likes

Alba gu brĆ th!

5 Likes

Greetings from the Clan MacNicol!

9 Likes

Whoā€™s having eggs and hot dogs for breakfast this fine Saturday??? Not this guy!!!

8 Likes

Itā€™s bad. Iā€™m just swirling a raw frank in my coffee. Warms the dog, cools the coffeeā€¦

8 Likes

Hot dogs are delicious, sliced in eggs
:yum::joy::v:

5 Likes

Grab some of these while yer out! :laughing:

3 Likes

In reality, I havenā€™t eaten hot dogs in over 20 yrs but this thread got me pining over those luscious tube steaks! :grin::rofl:

10 Likes

9 Likes

Well a good transition is to eat all beef hot dogs first. I prefer Nathan hotdogs for all beef

4 Likes

:interrobang: boiled and micrwaved hotdogs :face_vomiting:

groundskeeper-willie(1)

9 Likes

I hear you. Long ago, in my youth, I was a vegetarian for 10 years and would not eat anything containing unknown or unidentifiable animal parts :nauseated_face:
but I have gotten over thatā€¦ I am, ultimately, a carnivore at heart. Yet it took quite a while before I was comfortable eating sausages or hot dogs. I will admit, though, my girl and I had some hot dogs on the last fourth of July (we donā€™t usually ever eat such items), and we enjoyed them thoroughly.

6 Likes

Anyone hollow out a weenie and pack it full of bud yet for your smoking pleasure?

Come onā€¦you know you want toā€¦

https://cdn-acpnj.nitrocdn.com/SDkrhncnWeetGsYGlzwaPnbfptfOeIKk/assets/static/optimized/rev-00d8738/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/15-Hilarious-Insane-Laugh-Gif.gif

6 Likes

Damn Iā€™d be kicking myself still.

This is how we were raised :wink:

What about a lays potato chips crusted hotdog, deep fried. And served with red ranch. :yum: :drooling_face:

5 Likes

YOU FUCKING GENiUS!

7 Likes

O man Iā€™m half awake planning this right now :rofl:. Need to smoke, need hot dogs. Iā€™ll do the potato ones when weā€™re out of the house. We stuck in the snow.

That doesnā€™t mean I cant come up with a good dog for breakfast nom nom

Edit I forgot I made slow cooked pulled pork loin last night. Should be perfect :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Hey :wink:, only true stoners know what red ranch isā€¦ :rofl:

3 Likes

:rofl:

7 Likes