**HOTDOGS!** 🌭

Hell yes, you get me.

3 Likes

Is it too early for hot dogs? After looking trough this thread, I could go for a joint and a New York style dog loaded with sauerkraut and spicy mustard! Follow that up with a Kansas City dog for lunch with burnt ends and BBQ sauce! If only I wasn’t working all day :frowning:

6 Likes

Free hotdogs and santa down at the great big greenhouse if youre in richmond today lol

And trains

13 Likes

Dang! I just finished eating lunch.

A free hot dog inside a greenhouse while it’s cold and raining outside would be magical. I might convince the wife to stop by there. Hot dog would be a great afternoon snack.

3 Likes

Now ya tell me! Thanks for the hot tip @breadwinner!

2 Likes

Did you build the diorama for the train? I wish I was in Richmond because I would love to see that and to snag a hot dog!

3 Likes

There’s a volunteer model train group that does it, make sure you sign up for the raffle!

2 Likes

Raffle? I am nowhere near Richmond lol. I like to build armor models so I was curious if you were into models/trains as well!

3 Likes

Portillo’s hot dogs for me

2 Likes

I like a Nathan’s if I’m going northern stile

And brightleaf southern style.

1 Like

The wife really loves the chilicheese dog from The Smokehouse. She gets extra onion and it’s a freebie! I’m partial to their burgers. The place is on Telegraph a couple of blocks off Ashby. Been there for decades.

3 Likes

I boil them up and then put them on the top rack of the oven and broil them for a few minutes. I prefer my phallic foods with a bit of a tan.
eckrich

7 Likes

8 Likes

Breakfast of champion bud smokers on the grow… @Pigeonman What? Corn dog nuggets count, yes? :sunglasses:

13 Likes

Where have these been all my life ?!?! :astonished:

6 Likes

Seriously???! These are amazing man, get you some. I know what I’m picking up next shop. :rofl:

7 Likes

:rofl: be careful @chronix there are different qualities of corn dog nuggets. Before you buy, look up some reviews. Air fryer or oven works best for crispy. :partying_face: if you microwave them… blahhhh and they explode :joy: no recommended.
This has been a ad for the OG’s who love hotdogs
Whats your favorite @Pawsfodocaws

7 Likes

Favorite hotdog nuggets or hotdog combo??? @Heliosphear

3 Likes

For all you RVAers, City Dogs has the best corn dog nuggets ever.

Yeah I will drive 30 mins to get corn dog nuggies. I’m an adult now!!

8 Likes

Combo and favorite corn dog nuggets. :sunglasses:

7 Likes